+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Where is everyone?

Where is everyone?

What is everyone up to? I worked today, took yesterday off and played with some of my new stamps and the shrink plastic. That shrink plastic you heat with a heat gun is pretty amazing.
    Tired tonight so will go to bed early. Maybe tomorrow evening I will stamp a couple of cards.

It sure is quite...have we lost all of our people here?

We need something to get us going, is stamping/cardmaking going away-if so I am in trouble with all the stuff I have.

How did your glitter makeover go Patty?

Re: Where is everyone?

I'm still here! Just don't have a lot of time lately. Working up to 58 hrs a week is seriously cramping my style! LOL! Still manage to steal a little time in my room though.
    This weekend I have to drive up to Bangor to help out at a golf tournament (3.5 hr drive). Going up Friday after work.
    The money all goes to a fund at Eastern Maine Med that is set up in my sweet nieces name to help kids who have to spend a lot of time there. We lost her at age 6 to cancer and she spent 1/2 her life in hospitals so it is a true labor of love in her memory. Hard to believe she would have graduated from HS this past year.
    I only wish I had time to see the girls while there (Tracey, Jacob and Cindi) but have to leave Sat. night to get home.
    Busy, busy, busy!
    Dee

Back at work after my vacation/ Still catching up on sleep I think. I am in bed by 8.30 every night. Day off tomorrow, planning to catch up on my house, then stamp on Friday while the boys go fishing.
    Sarah

Dee what a terrific thing to do for the memory of your niece. Hard work for sure but it is a great opportunity to honor her memory.
    Gish 58 hrs-that is more than I work usually.

Sarah-so back to school -vacation goes fast doesn't it. Enjoy your day off. I need to catch up on the house but I don't have the desire I used to have to do that. Seems like the days are too short.

5. Re: Where is everyone?

I cannot get into my crafting room to make anything, even if I had the time.LOL
    I am now into my third week of grand children visiting and have only been able to check in now and again. One more return and pick up of children tomorrow, another week of childrens activities and then I will clean the house top to bottom. After that I plan to get some stamping done.

i am here, been out to camp a lot and no internet out there. I usually check in morning and evenings though

I have migraine since this morning . :-( I had made nothing the whole day.

You ladies are busy!!
    Joan enjoy all those grands-how many grandchildren do you have- ages, boys or girls?

Cindi-how is being married?

Alex sorry about your migrane!!! I know that is very painful and I hope you are resting well!

Thank you Paula. The migraine don`t want to go. And at the moment i have gastritis and can`t take Pain Killers. the kids are crazy today and i feel me, like my head explode in the next minutes.

Oh Alex, I hope you feel better soon. Lately I've just been sooooo tired...no pain or sick, just no energy....my house is an embarrassing mess. So bad that I'm paying my granddaughter's boyfriend to come and clean and vacuum (I never know how many c's and u's) on
    Friday. It's not dirty...just messy...and there is no one else here...I did it all. It is supposed to thunderstorm tomorrow,,,maybe I'll pick up a little before he comes.

Someone asked about my glitter project...The shakers and tops arrived...They are all still in the box. I'm hoping to do it this weekend. I think since the house is a mess I won't let myself do that project..., but I'm running out of patience. Do you all like the house to be "put together" before you go stamp? Or does it not bother you???

Dee...that's a beautiful thing you are doing for your neice...I never knew that happened!. I will keep her in my prayers.

+ Reply to Thread