+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Am I the only one who gets disgusted with all my "stuff" ?

Re: Am I the only one who gets disgusted with all my "stuff" ?

Quote Originally Posted by ccstampin12 View Post
    Right now, we have family visiting for most of the summer, so my craft space has turned back into the laundry room!!! There's always laundry with so many people!!! No time to work/play. I have two new bags of SU! goodies I've never even had time to admire, much less play with!!!
    Maybe in a few weeks...until then, the craft surface stays the mess it was in June, when everybody began arriving. It's all good....family first, right?
    That's right, Joanie...remember, you are trying to make happy memories!!

Quote Originally Posted by mcourtney View Post
    It's how I roll...... No hope for me!

Attachment 9302
    That pic was good for a laugh, Mary. I too need a few more French memo boards for all my friends cards that I 'need' to have out. Oh, and I have stuff all over as well. I did try to create using scraps while I was at Palooza but then I always seem to make more! It's a vicious cycle.

Kathy

I haven't made anything much for a month or so. My room was a disaster area then, and I have been opening the door and throwing things in there for the last few weeks!
    Summer is hard - there are so many other things to do, spending time with the grandchildren, and gardening.
    Come September I will go in there and throw everything out into the family room and do a complete clean up, then I will be ready to craft in the fall and winter.
    Until then, the garden is calling to me! And next week I am going out to the lake with the kiddies.
    Maybe for now my card-making is just a fall and winter hobby.
    Chris
    A day without stamping is like a day without sunshine.

My Stamp Shack Gallery

After this week all my commitments will have been met and mailed. Then I'm cleaning that one room!!!! After that, I am attacking the playroom. There is so much "stuff" there....some of it is my parents tax records...I guess I can shred them now!!! ETC!!! Why is it that no matter how clean the room is when I begin, I make 1 card and it's a disaster????

5. Re: Am I the only one who gets disgusted with all my "stuff" ?

Hahaha I'm laughing WITH all of you My craft room is also my extra closet/dressing room and spare bedroom so it is full of stuff and yes I am disgusted. But if I didn't laugh I'd drive myself nuts about it because not only is my craft room needing attention -- it's my whole house ~sigh~ Working full time Mon-Fri and then my church jobs on Sunday doesn't leave much time for anything. Saturday is my only day and it's tough to get it all done. And Mary...WOW....you could open up a store!

+ Reply to Thread