+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Its Saturday...

Re: Its Saturday...

Quote Originally Posted by tesschap View Post
    I spent Saturday morning cleaning and running errands. Saturday afternoon we did some boating, but the water was too cold for me to swim! Sunday I was up early to cook and attend a Mass in memory of my Mom. My stepfather's birthday was August 7th and my nephew's birthday was Saturday so we had about 22 people over in the afternoon for dinner. My sister is getting ready for the county fair, which starts today, so I volunteered to host the party. DH & I took a nice walk after everyone went home. Weekends are TOO short!

I agree with you....it should be 5 days off and 2 days at work---work always gets the best of you.

teatime cards_loobylou (Medium).jpgI did a bit of scrapbooking and made a couple of cards for my DT gig at the LSS. No stamps on them, just patterned paper and embellishments. It's a new cupcake/tea design by Kaisercraft. They wanted some samples to show off the new papers. I think I can attach a pic here.
    Sarah

Quote Originally Posted by loobylou View Post
    Attachment 9305I did a bit of scrapbooking and made a couple of cards for my DT gig at the LSS. No stamps on them, just patterned paper and embellishments. It's a new cupcake/tea design by Kaisercraft. They wanted some samples to show off the new papers. I think I can attach a pic here.
    LOVE them, sarah!! great cards

Very cute, Sarah. Bright and cheerful.

Kathy

Very pretty! Love the bright colors, very nice and they would make great cards!!

Quote Originally Posted by tesschap View Post
    I spent Saturday morning cleaning and running errands. Saturday afternoon we did some boating, but the water was too cold for me to swim! Sunday I was up early to cook and attend a Mass in memory of my Mom. My stepfather's birthday was August 7th and my nephew's birthday was Saturday so we had about 22 people over in the afternoon for dinner. My sister is getting ready for the county fair, which starts today, so I volunteered to host the party. DH & I took a nice walk after everyone went home. Weekends are TOO short!
    Weekends are always too short, even when you are not so busy. It was nice that you had the Mass for your mom's memory. It is still so fresh I know you must still be in shock-such a tragedy! Our medical system is broken when no one listens to what the patient tells them.
    Take care Teresa-give yourself time to mourn your loss.

7. Re: Its Saturday...

Thanks Paula. The Mass was very nice. It was the second one since her funeral. Next Sunday there is one about two hours away. A member of our family is a priest and the mass will be at his church. My Mom is looking down on all the wonderful things people have been doing for her/us in her memory and smiling I am sure. I am still in shock. Several reporters have reached out to us and we are trying to spread the word about the seriousness of tick bites. Hopefully we can prevent others from going through this.

Hugs to you today. Have a great day.

Quote Originally Posted by Paula Carden View Post
    Weekends are always too short, even when you are not so busy. It was nice that you had the Mass for your mom's memory. It is still so fresh I know you must still be in shock-such a tragedy! Our medical system is broken when no one listens to what the patient tells them.
    Take care Teresa-give yourself time to mourn your loss.
    Teresa

somewhere on the corner of creativity and insanity!

Quote Originally Posted by loobylou View Post
    Attachment 9305I did a bit of scrapbooking and made a couple of cards for my DT gig at the LSS. No stamps on them, just patterned paper and embellishments. It's a new cupcake/tea design by Kaisercraft. They wanted some samples to show off the new papers. I think I can attach a pic here.
    These are super cute!

+ Reply to Thread