+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: SUZI---your post made me wonder....what if.....

SUZI---your post made me wonder....what if.....

I too have piles on my table, on the floor , atop another pile....what if we all lived together...what would the house look like????? Do you clean up after every stamp project? or do you just "keep on going"?

Re: SUZI---your post made me wonder....what if.....

Quote Originally Posted by Patty View Post
    I too have piles on my table, on the floor , atop another pile....what if we all lived together...what would the house look like????? Do you clean up after every stamp project? or do you just "keep on going"?
    I think if we all live together or even in the same neighborhood-we would be called "Hoarders" and the city would seek to evict us.

3. Re: SUZI---your post made me wonder....what if.....

Well, my piles are sooooo NOT stamp related right now. But, I dont usually clean up unless I know I'm not doing anything again for a while. I PILE the stamps & stamp pads & whatever else I've used next to my chair. I PILE the paper up on top of my paper holder so I can supposedly put it away, some day. I PILE the finished products on the corner of the table until I mail them or do whatever I had made them for. If we all lived together, maybe there'd be ONE of us who doesn't pile & she can come by & put all our stuff away so we dont get killed when our giant piles fall over on us??? LOL

4. Re: SUZI---your post made me wonder....what if.....

LOL my house is clean and my stamp room....................pitiful.........things everywhere.........I am not donating and giving away stuff I have not used,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,oh geez I am so glad you cannot see this place........hoarders..........yes

I think if we all actually lived near one another we would have more gatherings to use what we have. ... or so I hope.. Anyone want to move to Washington State to force me to use what all I have?
    Nicole

AWWWW I knew I loved everyone here...maybe our "ideal studio room" will be waiting for us in Heaven!!!!!

oh..I am a "piler" as i just pile stuff up in case I want to use that other half sheet of perfectly matching cardstock & patterned paper with the perfect ink again on my next card..sigh..yup hoarder!!
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by sissy View Post
    LOL my house is clean and my stamp room....................pitiful.........things everywhere.........I am not donating and giving away stuff I have not used,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,oh geez I am so glad you cannot see this place........hoarders..........yes
    hi Sissy!!! welcome to the stamp shack!!! we are a friendly bunch of stampers..jump right in

somewhere on the corner of creativity and insanity!

It depends on my mood I guess. Half the time I clean up after I'm done and the other half of the time it just gets pushed ashed or stacked on top of something else then when I can't stand the mess on my desk I clean it. I don't usually pile stuff on the floor though.

Welcome Sissy----you are gonna fit right in...our rooms may be a mess, but there's always room for one more stamper...clear off a spot and get inky with us!!!

+ Reply to Thread