+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: SUZI---your post made me wonder....what if.....

Re: SUZI---your post made me wonder....what if.....

I usually use boxes, I keep putting stuff into them anything in the craft room. Then I take the box and put it in the closet. Then one day I decide O K empty the boxes and everything goes where it belongs. Works for me. - Nancy

You gals are funny...has anybody looked at the number of times someone looked at this post????

living my retirement dream in sunshiney FL

Let me start by saying that Cindi will appreciate this more than others... I often end up in my craft room while having a cocktail or two (seems my creative energies flow better that way). I'll create for a couple of hours and then I "hit the wall." Needless to say, I have no intention of putting things away at that point. So the next time I come back, I just work around the "leftovers" of my previous creative session. Eventually the whole room is in total disarray and I'm forced to clean up just enough to find a little working space. Quite honestly, I wouldn't have it any other way. And I really wish we all lived (maybe not together) but closer. Seems to me it would be a hoot 24/7! Cheers to all Shackies!
    betty dallas
    {color outside the lines}

It would be fun to get together to stamp and socialize if we all lived closer.

If my space is to clean then I can't create a card!!

Welcome, Sissy!
    My craft room looks like Michael's got sick! LOL
    I have piles of paper I just used, the stamps I just used, etc.
    I have a lovely counter to work on, but, alas, my actual workspace measures about 12" x 12".
    sigh

I was told that you are not a hoader if you can touch your walls. It is a stretch but I can still reach the walls, some easier than others but I just need it all.

Quote Originally Posted by dancing queen View Post
    Let me start by saying that Cindi will appreciate this more than others... I often end up in my craft room while having a cocktail or two (seems my creative energies flow better that way). I'll create for a couple of hours and then I "hit the wall." Needless to say, I have no intention of putting things away at that point. So the next time I come back, I just work around the "leftovers" of my previous creative session. Eventually the whole room is in total disarray and I'm forced to clean up just enough to find a little working space. Quite honestly, I wouldn't have it any other way. And I really wish we all lived (maybe not together) but closer. Seems to me it would be a hoot 24/7! Cheers to all Shackies!
    keep having fun!!
    Cheers

+ Reply to Thread