+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I'm a Gallery Hog!!

I'm a Gallery Hog!!

I've been busy making cards since my daughter left for college two weeks ago. (I've made 55 cards and 60 match book treat pouches for staff at my work.) I posted 10 of the cards in the gallery. Hope you like them and leave a little love!
    Amy

2. Re: I'm a Gallery Hog!!

Amy, thanks for adding your lovely cards to the gallery. I picked just a couple to leave comments but as always they all are terrific! Thanks for sharing!

Re: I'm a Gallery Hog!!

post away!!

Thanks for the additions, we could use some fresh stuff. I have been too lazy to craft(well I did work on Christmas cards 2 weekends ago) and haven't posted in ages. Off to check 'em out. I need to come over to your house for a play date, maybe that would get me motivated again. My mommies on this side of town don't have time to play anymore.

Kathy

5. Re: I'm a Gallery Hog!!

Well, I know I've been away for a while, but I've recently given up my Team Coordinator role over at DRS Designs and once our house construction is finished (2 more weeks I hope!) I hope to have more "me" time at least until the new baby arrives in January. I am still making cards when I can and I have a bunch that I'll post here in just a few. Looking forward to seeing what else has been added to gallery recently too!

BTW Amy...you go girl! 60 cards!!! That's impressive for a 2 week span!
    Jennifer
    DT Member for DRS Designs
    My Blog: Ink N' Scrap Habits
    My March 2013 {Winning} Bingo Numbers: 6, 14, 19, 29, 47, 52, 63, 79, 84, 91

Wow! you have been a creating machine! Love to see the gallery getting some new inspiration.
    Sarah

+ Reply to Thread