+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: New and wanted to say Hi!!

1. Hello Amy! So nice to see you coming out of lurkdome! I'm off to check out your blog

2. Hello! I'm Kim and I live in Pennsylvania with my DH, DS, and DD. I am a CTMH consultant, full time bank worker and always busy busy busy. I love stamping, scrapbooking, reading and camping with my family! Looking forward to getting to know you and your work.

3. Hey Amy, welcome. I'm such a Lost fan too. I am a regular stalker of your site. So glad to meet you here!

Quote Originally Posted by shuggy View Post
    hi amy! welcome to the shack!! i love your blog!! you even have some bellas!! yeah!

what's epicure?
    Epicure is a Canadian (they're based in BC) Direct Sales company - they have a bunch of spices, dip mixes, cookware, cookbooks, etc etc etc. Really good stuff. Like I said it's a "side gig" for me - I don't have the time to try and make a realy business out of it LOL!!

And thanks everyone for the warm welcome!! :winks:

Hi Amy, I'm another lover of your blog. Welcome!

6. Hi Amy - you sound like a busy gal. Welcome.

7. HI!

Wow eee...I checked out your blog and love your favorite quote. It really made me think about it! I also love your work. That cute Inky Antics box was darling and I really like your Love you a Latte card!

Kerry

Quote Originally Posted by kerry View Post
    HI!

Wow eee...I checked out your blog and love your favorite quote. It really made me think about it! I also love your work. That cute Inky Antics box was darling and I really like your Love you a Latte card!

Kerry
    I LOVE that quote - I have it written up above my computer - I plan on typing it up and making an altered frame of sorts and then hanging it in my stamping area (just another project on my To-Do list!!).

lost luggage Guest View Member Photos
    Hi Amy, nice to meet you. Sorry to scare you out of the chat room last night !

Amy,
    I'm Rhiana from South Dakota. I am a full-time librarian, have an 8-month old son, love to stamp, dabble in scrapbooking, and learning to knit.

Rhiana

+ Reply to Thread