+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: New and wanted to say Hi!!

Quote Originally Posted by lost luggage View Post
    Hi Amy, nice to meet you. Sorry to scare you out of the chat room last night !
    LOL I peeked in there as I was browsing through the site - and then something popped up (about itching goodness know what I can't remember now) and I almost spit my drink all over the moniter - I wasn't expecting that!! ROFL!! Nah I left tho b/c I didn't have time to stay and chat (it looked like it was just getting interesting too! )

Oh and I wanted to say I just uploaded my first 3 cards to the gallery here! WooHoo!!! Now I need to go make some more!!

craftyd Guest View Member Photos
    Welcome Amy nice to see you here, will be checking out your blog, it sounds very interesting.

Hi Amy,
    I am from WNC -the mountains-it is rainy here all day.
    Welcome to the board, can't wait to see some of your great creations.
    This is a good place to share wonderful ideas.
    Paula

Hi Amy. Welcome to the Stamp Shack. It's great to have such a multi-talented lady amongst us. I'm Heather from California. I'm a beach girl. I love visiting other places but I start to feel "land-locked" and I need to get to the ocean fast.

Glad you are here.
    Heather

We Grow By Our Dreams (my blog)
    Grow Home (my Etsy store where I sell vintage stuff)

Thanks you guys!! It's nice to get to know some of you!!

7. Hi Amy! I read your blog often - its nice to have you at the shack!!

Laura

Hi Amy!

Welcome to the Shack. I've just spent over an hour of at work time enjoying your blog and your talents! Thanks for sharing!

This site is such a great mix of talented women -- young and not so young (like me), married (like me), single, SAHM, working moms (like me), from the US and Canada and the UK and Australia -- what a marvelous opportunity to meet.

I look forward to seeing more of your posts! And I know I'm going to learn something from you!

Nancy

+ Reply to Thread