+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Another question---How Many

1. Re: Another question---How Many

I have no idea WHY I needed nor WHY I like it (other than the color, I really don't like to stamp in black!) It's Burnt Umber & it says: Featuring Hybrid Ink, the first all purpose craft ink. Blending the best of both pigment & dye inks into one inkpad. Fine art colors that look like pigment but dry like dye.

I have NO IDEA what that means. LOL I just like the way it stamps. I'm pretty sure I use it for watercoloring w/o heat setting it....

Re: Another question---How Many

haha..no way am I going downstairs to count them, but I am guessing 40 to 50. like sarah i use all my distress inks, and I usually stamp with black or brown.

I usually stamp in black. But have lots of other colors. I've been purchasing the ink pads from MY favorite things:

http://www.mftstamps.com/supplies/ink%20pads

Also, the stamps of life has their own brand

http://www.stephaniebarnardstamps.co...kno9lgpujtfvn7
    shelley

4. Re: Another question---How Many

But ink pads are only a small part of my ink collection...how about alcohol inks, 1 zillion spray inks, ink stains, another zillion re-inkers.......and lets not begin with the paints and markers. I love them ALL! Oh yes, this is just after I have pass on some I don't use.

Yeah...I am afraid to count mine.
    I use the black Memento and Versafine.
    I do use some of my colors from time to time too!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Far North View Post
    But ink pads are only a small part of my ink collection...how about alcohol inks, 1 zillion spray inks, ink stains, another zillion re-inkers.......and lets not begin with the paints and markers. I love them ALL! Oh yes, this is just after I have pass on some I don't use.
    Oh NO! Don't make me count all those too! LOL!!
    Dee

Quote Originally Posted by RubberLady603 View Post
    Oh NO! Don't make me count all those too! LOL!!
    oh..no way am I going there!!

LOL

Quote Originally Posted by suzi_f View Post
    I have no idea WHY I needed nor WHY I like it (other than the color, I really don't like to stamp in black!) It's Burnt Umber & it says: Featuring Hybrid Ink, the first all purpose craft ink. Blending the best of both pigment & dye inks into one inkpad. Fine art colors that look like pigment but dry like dye.

I have NO IDEA what that means. LOL I just like the way it stamps. I'm pretty sure I use it for watercoloring w/o heat setting it....
    Ok Suzi Thanks, maybe I will look for one sometime. I need to add to my collection (haha)

living my retirement dream in sunshiney FL

Ok, I'm going to embarrass myself and be totally honest. At quick count I have roughly 140 (not counting distress inks)...I have 25 of them (so far). That's not even counting the multi-colored stamp pads and the metallic pads. OMG, I'm out of control. But, in my defense, I will say this... I use a lot of them. I've had my original Marvy Matchables so long that they're finally starting to fall apart and I'm debating if I should replace them with new ones (is there a support group for this sort of addiction?) Glad to hear I'm not alone!
    betty dallas
    {color outside the lines}

somewhere on the corner of creativity and insanity!

I have about 60 or so and I use 1. LOL I use my Memento Tuxedo Black for almost everything I stamp. I use my distress ink pads the most after that.

+ Reply to Thread