+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Hi Ladies

Re: Hi Ladies

Quote Originally Posted by Christie View Post
    do we really have to think about christmas already??? lol
    ya...no kidding!!

I too, am thankful every day for each of you. I can't imagine how it would be without you. I also have begun my Christmas cards...made a whopping 6 already. I know I'll be ready for Christmas, but I also like to make Thanksgiving/Halloween. I guess I haven't got a moment to spare!!! I will not enter any more swaps till I get all those done!!

I'm so glad you guys are here. I don't get time to visit as often lately but sure do appreciate it when I can!!!
    Dee

Quote Originally Posted by HeatherJ View Post
    I am going to my weekend retreat this weekend so will get lots of cards made I hope! Swaps to work on , and maybe even a Christmas card or two! thanks mods!
    Heather have fun!! Wish I lived closer I would love to go to a retreat!

It's good to know that you are still here - but I never doubted it!
    I haven't managed to get inky since I made cards for the "flood", but it is on my mind a lot. We are still finishing up some outdoor projects, our vegetable garden is now a series of raised beds, and I am so happy with how it looks. Our son-in-law has been assisting in the construction and our weather has been fabulous, so it's nice to be out in the sunshine.
    But fall will be here soon enough and as the weather turns colder I will be happy to be indoors and getting inky.
    I hope to be making some Christmas cards this year, already have a few ideas to try out.
    But at the present time we are having a heat wave and I don't want to miss any of it!
    Chris
    A day without stamping is like a day without sunshine.

My Stamp Shack Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by HeatherJ View Post
    I am going to my weekend retreat this weekend so will get lots of cards made I hope! Swaps to work on , and maybe even a Christmas card or two! thanks mods!
    Yay!! Have fun Heather!!!!
    Dee

+ Reply to Thread