+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Thank you Fief14 Jennifer

Thank you Fief14 Jennifer

I found you in my mailbox today...what a lovely surprise...birthday and flood..a double treat!! What fun...and I love how you did the wish part of make a wish...you must have a machine...is it a cuttlebug??? I have one..going on 2 years but have never used it!! Shame on me...I must give that a try!! I also love the 2 tags you enclosed..I LOVE them...very inspiring!! Thank you so much!!

2. Re: Thank you Fief14 Jennifer

You're welcome! The make a wish part is actually a paper punch. I have a cuttlebug too and I use it everytime I make cards with my Nestability dies and embossing folders. There are a ton of other decorative dies out there that you could use with it as well. Go ahead and give it a try. Its easy! Once you start you'll wonder why you waited so long. Hope your birthday was a happy one!
    Jennifer
    DT Member for DRS Designs
    My Blog: Ink N' Scrap Habits
    My March 2013 {Winning} Bingo Numbers: 6, 14, 19, 29, 47, 52, 63, 79, 84, 91

Re: Thank you Fief14 Jennifer

Quote Originally Posted by Fief14 View Post
    You're welcome! The make a wish part is actually a paper punch. I have a cuttlebug too and I use it everytime I make cards with my Nestability dies and embossing folders. There are a ton of other decorative dies out there that you could use with it as well. Go ahead and give it a try. Its easy! Once you start you'll wonder why you waited so long. Hope your birthday was a happy one!
    Thanks, Jen, it was very happy. My sister, Ellie, showed me how to use the cuttlebug when she was here the last time, but I never got any further than that! That's my new year resolution...I'll let you know how I make out!!

+ Reply to Thread