+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: You learn something every day!!!

Re: You learn something every day!!!

LOL! My dishwasher is 52yo and still going strong.....ME! Believe it or not I have never had one.
    Dee

2. Re: You learn something every day!!!

I have a Bosch too and it is ten years old.

We have a Bosh too...it's at least a few years old and runs like a charm. I will always stick with this brand. It's quiet, efficient, cleans beautifully, and there is no dry/heat cycle because it is stainless steel inside and during the wash, it gets very hot and then radiates the heat to dry the dishes. On the other hand, I HATE my fridge. We have a side-by-side and there is no room for anything. Unfortunately, it also runs like a charm and will probably outlive me.

I don't care for the side by side style either, Ellie. I would never want to get one of those. When I have seen them in peoples homes, it just seems like an inefficient use of space.

Kathy

somewhere on the corner of creativity and insanity!

I think now a days people don't expect things to last forever so the companies don't make stuff like they use too. It's just like the government, people stop demandig things and taking action about what makes them unhappy and now the people really have no say. Same thing with these companies. They start making things cheaper and smaller and when no one complains then they just keep doing it. More money I their pocket when we have to keep buying the same things every few years.

I have learned from your side by side fridge, Ellie. I love mine...It's a pullout freezer on the bottom....I LOVE it.

I have to say the Electrolux commercials with Kelly Ripa totally make me want to buy them! And I have no idea how good the appliances are, they just make them look so darn good! Behold the power of advertising!

Kathy

I have always trusted Kenmore.
    We bought a dishwasher just a year or two ago, and it's only the third dishwasher we have had , we've been in the house for 31 years!
    Chris
    A day without stamping is like a day without sunshine.

My Stamp Shack Gallery

+ Reply to Thread