+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Are you making Holiday cards?

Re: Are you making Holiday cards?

Sarah....I wish I was closer...I would take your class. It sounds wonderful~~~~~

2. Re: Are you making Holiday cards?

I am just about complete with the ones I have made for family and special friends ... ahead of the game this year as I retired in June
    Susan
    <*)))>< God never ignores Knee-mail! ><(((*>

Have a lot made and signed them and put them in envelopes. Then I'll address them and they get whatever card is inside. Need to make more. - Joan

O K I signed my first name should read Nancy- Nancy

I have started but still have several to go. Golly jeepers Sarah I am impressed. You need to show us.

ya, I need sarah's class, that would light a fire under my butt..lol

7. Re: Are you making Holiday cards?

WoW Sarah, you should do an online class! Are they kinda like the One sheet wonder cards...making 10 cards from 1 12x12 and cutting the printed paper into various shapes?

Susan, glad to hear you retired...and are now ahead in making cards. Afraid retirement doesn't seem to offer me enough free time lol!

i have my addresses on the computer and make mailing labels. Internationals are separated so I can mail them early. It sure saves some strain on my hands so I can stamp.

Quote Originally Posted by Far North View Post
    i have my addresses on the computer and make mailing labels. Internationals are separated so I can mail them early. It sure saves some strain on my hands so I can stamp.
    I keep saying I need to do this, sure would be a time saver.

Kathy

Quote Originally Posted by Far North View Post
    WoW Sarah, you should do an online class! Are they kinda like the One sheet wonder cards...making 10 cards from 1 12x12 and cutting the printed paper into various shapes?

No Jan, I am using a 6 1/2 inch paper pad. Don't know if you have seen the Kaisercraft pads but they come with diecuts in the back to pop out for sentiments. All the papers are mix-n-match so they are easy to put together quickly. I am using 6 different sketches, lots of different designs. How would I do an online class? How do people pay? how does that work?
    Sarah

10. Re: Are you making Holiday cards?

Sarah, let me look for a couple examples.

+ Reply to Thread