+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Gina K gallery

1. Gina K gallery

I tried Gina K's video tutorial which looks great but I want to see more cards. I know she previously had a weekly contest for folks to make cards using her tutorial and placing them in the gallery. It was a great way to see lots of samples. But now I am not finding a link to the gallery...did she change the way that is done?

Thanks for an update!

Re: Gina K gallery

Thank you for that link, Jan. I tend to forget about Gina even though she totally rocks! That is a cool one, wonder what I have that would work for it? I did sort of do that on some Christmas cards a few years ago. My Christmas folders have gotten MUCH use!

As for the gallery, I don't know what it was like before. I did try searching that under the mixed gallery and a few came up. Do they have an MB of some kind that you could ask on? I thought they did, maybe??

Kathy

shelley

fun tute..think I'll try it later

5. Re: Gina K gallery

Oh yes they add their card links to the comments about the video...ding-now I remember. It looks like only a couple folks tried it! I did and it is very pretty.
    Thanks for the suggestions.

That's really pretty. I need to give that a try too.
    Dee

Quote Originally Posted by Far North View Post
    Oh yes they add their card links to the comments about the video...ding-now I remember. It looks like only a couple folks tried it! I did and it is very pretty.
    Thanks for the suggestions.
    I don't see your card in the gallery(hint, hint!). And yes, I DO need to take a pic of my fall card that I made way too many of, before I send them all out.

Kathy

8. Re: Gina K gallery

With my arm twisted LOL, I added my embosssed distress printed paper card in the gallery

Thank you! Off to go and see.

Kathy

While we're talking about Gina K, I just watched the video for the new Season's Greetings Stamp tv kit. Holy cow, is that card she made with the ornament stamp and all the embossing ever beautiful. And the Cheers mini set? That scroll-y tree is gorgeous! This may be the set I finally get from there. I don't think I want the whole kit since I am not making it this year anyway and have tons of paper already. I think I can wait till it is just sold as a set alone. She really is pretty amazing and has made quite the little stamping empire for herself.

Kathy

+ Reply to Thread