+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Stamping organization?

1. Stamping organization?

Hey Patty-How is it coming? Did you get much accomplished?

I am working at using some new drawer space for my stamps...oh what a job!

Re: Stamping organization?

I looked down the hall at my stamping "area" and thought it is indeed time to organize it and get the bags of new goodies off the floor and into containers. I always find great goodies when I do this but it is not my favourite thing to do.
    HeatherJ
    http://stampthedayaway.blogspot.com/

October 2009 Bingo numbers are 6, 12, 18, 24, 31, 39, 54, 70, 82, 97

My winning Bingo numbers 3 6 12 30 50 61 65 80 93 98 - I want to keep them in the hall of fame!!

3. Re: Stamping organization?

I too am in the middle of organising my craft room yet again LOL.
    A few months ago I had thought of selling off most of my stuff and converting the room back to a guest bedroom. Well, that was until dear hubby acquired me some lovely tall drawers!!! Somehow I don't think he wants me to give up just yet................I think he knows I am quiet when I am in there ROFL. So here I am starting all over again.

4. Re: Stamping organization?

Oh dear with all the variations of how the stamp are made and presented I have them stash everywhere beyond my iris drawers. Now that I am pulling them out to organize I believes my elves bringing more into my craft room...LOL! Oh Joan, Heather why don't we partner up it would be so much more fun to do this with other stampers. Heather, you could ask..." and what would you possibly do with this stamp!"

That would be much more fun, Jan!!
    HeatherJ
    http://stampthedayaway.blogspot.com/

October 2009 Bingo numbers are 6, 12, 18, 24, 31, 39, 54, 70, 82, 97

My winning Bingo numbers 3 6 12 30 50 61 65 80 93 98 - I want to keep them in the hall of fame!!

Well,I am in the process of emptying my "stamp room", soon to be called "my studio". My girlfriends are coming to my home about 9:30 THIS Friday am. At that time, my room is supposed to be empty! Ha Ha Ha! I wasn't working here an hour and my back already hurt! 2 Ibuprofin...we'll see how long it lasts! My dgd's boyfriend went with me this morning to Lowes to buy some MDF board (medium Density Fiber Board) It is very heavy, but we got it up here. Then I thanked him, took him home, and came back and rested on the couch. So here I am again. I took a ton of pictures of the "old" room, ---no more excuses, now I need to get moving stuff!!!I will be able to post pics by this coming Saturday. By the way, this is the end of Halloween or Thanksgiving cards for me this year!! I'll talk later...stay tuned!!!

Just one little update....I just knocked over a glass of cold water!!! It's going great!!!!!

Oh Patty don't hurt yourself. Sounds like you have a plan since you have purchased shelving. Can't wait to see pics.

Yeah, sort of. One of my friends that is coming is really into organizing. She came upstairs and sat down and really looked around. I had all my sterite drawers and bookcases lining all the walls. She thought that I was not utilizing all the space that was above these items, a lot of the stuff wasn't much more than half way up the wall. so, we're putting the fiber board on top of some of the drawers to make a counterspace. Then I can put my cuttlebug, cutters, other tools, etc on top there. I have a double closet that I have full of "stuff" in drawers...those are coming out and all my boxes of stamps will be in the closet. They are all labeled so it will be easy to see which one I'm looking for. I can't wait to be taking the "after" pics!!!

10. Re: Stamping organization?

Oh I was confused here I thought it was this past Friday...but all is good- you still have a week to prepare. Can't wait until you have pictures to show!

+ Reply to Thread