+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: It's been a rough and very sad time for me

It's been a rough and very sad time for me

It's been a very long time since I've been on here and posted. My mother has been sick off and on this past year and I have spent many days driving back and forth. She was also the administrative head of my brother's business and this past year, I have picked up more and more of her load. My muse has deserted me on more than one occasion and when it was hovering over me, I didn't have the energy to do any art.

I am glad I was able to spend so much time with my mom, because life is too short. As I regrettably have to say. This past Friday, my mom passed away. I miss her so much. I am sure some of you here have lost loved ones. I can't imagine how you make it to the next day.

Hugs and prayers for all those that have gone through this pain.
    Renu
    Renu
    My Art Journey Blog: http://midnitecreations.blogspot.com/

Re: It's been a rough and very sad time for me

I am so sorry for your loss. Prayers for you and your family.
    shelley

Thinking of you! You will notha e any regrets for the times you sharedwithyour mom. although right now it doesnt feel like this hole or the emptiness will go away...it does get better with time. I hope your happy memories can give you some peace in your sadness now. Rest up and now is the time for you to take care of yourself. You have been a good daughter and sister.

I'm so sorry Renu. Hugs for you......
    Dee

5. Re: It's been a rough and very sad time for me

Oh Renu, I am so sorry to hear of your Mother's passing. Take gentle care of yourself and seek peaceful moments with memories of the best of your shared times.
    Hugs my friend.

Oh Renu, I am so sorry to hear this. Please take care of yourself, sending big hugs to you and your family.

Kathy

7. Re: It's been a rough and very sad time for me

So very sorry to hear your sad news . My thoughts and prayers are with you. Gentle hugs Joan

So sorry for your loss Renu. We've missed you here. May the memories you made with your mother help during this difficult time.

Quote Originally Posted by Paula Carden View Post
    Thinking of you! You will notha e any regrets for the times you sharedwithyour mom. although right now it doesnt feel like this hole or the emptiness will go away...it does get better with time. I hope your happy memories can give you some peace in your sadness now. Rest up and now is the time for you to take care of yourself. You have been a good daughter and sister.
    I don't have any regrets with what I did or not say or how often I visited my mom. I am two hours away from her and I drove up there so often of late, and was there for every nieces/nephew/parent/sibling birthday, and events. Lots of wonderful photos, and I was lucky enough to have a mom who told me often how much she loved me. But yes, I need some rest
    Renu

Quote Originally Posted by firefly View Post
    So sorry for your loss Renu. We've missed you here. May the memories you made with your mother help during this difficult time.
    Thank you. I have missed being on here.
    Renu

+ Reply to Thread