+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: It's been a rough and very sad time for me

Re: It's been a rough and very sad time for me

Many times in the past when people have posted that they need hugs or prayers, I have said a prayer and sent a hug to them in my heart and posted it. I always wondered how that helped. I mean, it is virtual after all. I posted this on facebook and here. I have received words and gentle hugs and bear hugs and prayers and wishes. It is amazing to me how much those truly mean. I feel the hugs and words as if someone said it to me not just virtually. My grieving heart thanks you for your hugs and words. They make a difference
    Renu
    My Art Journey Blog: http://midnitecreations.blogspot.com/

Very sad to hear your news, Renu. Hugs to you all.
    HeatherJ
    http://stampthedayaway.blogspot.com/

October 2009 Bingo numbers are 6, 12, 18, 24, 31, 39, 54, 70, 82, 97

My winning Bingo numbers 3 6 12 30 50 61 65 80 93 98 - I want to keep them in the hall of fame!!

I'm so sorry to hear of your Mum's passing. Losing a parent leaves a space in your heart that is a little broken for a long while, and maybe forever. Before I lost my Dad I never understood just what people meant when they said that. I hope you can fill that space with love and memories, and find a ritual that works for you to feel close to your Mum. Hugs and prayers for your strength to get through the hard days ahead.
    Sarah

4. Re: It's been a rough and very sad time for me

I'm so sorry for your loss, Renu. I lost my Mom I July and have been having a difficult time. Cherish the memories and find a way for her legacy to live on. Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.
    Teresa

somewhere on the corner of creativity and insanity!

Sorry to hear about your mom, Renu. Sending you big ol (((hugs)))

I am very sorry for your loss. I am sending hugs and prayers.

Thank you. I appreciate all your hugs and prayers. I know what you are saying Sarah. I never understood. I am so sad now because I understand what people said. I have fantastic memories with my mom and loads and loads of pictures. I haven't done scrapbooking or art with her pictures before, but I plan on doing a journal book with her pictures and sayings. I want it to be a celebration of our times, not just with me, but my kids and her love for family. I don't want my kids to look at this and grieve. So, as I do it, I too will re-cherish my memories and enjoy the happier times.
    Renu

Oh Renu, I'm so sorry for your loss.... I believe a mom is the hardest loss ... be good to yourself...rest....I believe you can still talk with her...I talk to mine all the time. Please don't be a stranger here...hugs....

9. Re: It's been a rough and very sad time for me

I'm so sorry to hear this Renu. I miss you!!! Xoxo
    The Shackretary

It's hard to believe you guys are "virtual" friends. I am sure I have met you and we have all sat and laughed over dinner or coffee! I thank one and all for all these wonderful words. I am sorry I haven't been on much before, but I will change that and come on more.
    Renu

+ Reply to Thread