Hi Shackies! Long time, no see! I'm debating getting back into stamping after a 6-year hiatus. Yes. Six years. Well.... maybe except for the Holidays. I've stamped a few times, a Christmas here, a Christmas there. I don't know where to begin. I guess I should probably do an inventory of what I already have. I've been checking out the Stampin' Up bundles and I'm considering the Big Shot. If you own one, do you like it? What makes it better/worse/no different than other similar 'machines?' I'm still attracted to the eclectic stamps, especially the Steampunk stamps.
I don't really even know where to begin. I like the idea of creating cards, but I guess I don't want to go back to how it was before. I don't want to swap. I don't want to copy what other folks are doing. I don't want to obsess over whether I'm doing something 'right' or 'wrong.' I don't want to stamp or make cards to gain approval. I don't want to buy stuff just to say I own it. But, I like to give cards and I like to get cards. Anyway, thanks for letting me ramble on. Hopefully, I'll get some sense of direction over the Holidays; and hopefully, I'll be reacquainted with many of you, once more. PS. Yes -- I also like to quilt.