+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Loads of strange names o0n the board

1. Loads of strange names o0n the board

Loads of people we don't know on the boards, looks like we have intruders again.
    Oh dear the SS is not like it used to be!!

Re: Loads of strange names o0n the board

The pesky web bots are out in full force today.
    HeatherJ
    http://stampthedayaway.blogspot.com/

October 2009 Bingo numbers are 6, 12, 18, 24, 31, 39, 54, 70, 82, 97

My winning Bingo numbers 3 6 12 30 50 61 65 80 93 98 - I want to keep them in the hall of fame!!

I wrote a letter to the whoever he is and asked about it but got no answer. Since so many people are on Facebook, Can't someone run the club from there and just give this up, I hate to say that but we are losing people and the overseers don't seem to be interested in even answering us. For the Flood I would be more than willing to just have names sent to us e mail as before with the addresses. People don't want to fill Card swaps and mostly ATC's are filled and many people don't care for them. Just voicing out loud. But I think shove has come to push and we need to do something. - Nancy

I agree, it just isn't what it use to be. I miss all of our Shackies, discussions and so many swaps you could not join all of them. Use to be the swaps filled so quickly you missed out if you were not online.

I haven't seen the person who owned us last here in a long time...guess we are very important to anyone except each other!

thank God we still have sarah and Christie!!!

somewhere on the corner of creativity and insanity!

There are filters in place that should keep these bots from posting. On occasion one will get through and then we just go delete it. We don't have control over that but we can delete and ban the username. Unfortunatly, the owners aren't around and, as far as I know, don't have contact with either of us. Its been months since I have seen anything from the new guy.

I guess I just don't get owning a website that you care nothing about, why bother? If I won the lottery, I'd buy it and make it awesome again.

Kathy

aww, Kathy, I bet you would be great at it too

For all the odd names that are in the sign in page, none of them seem interested in posting. So glad they are not messing our board up. I agree it's not what it used to be. I have had no contact from Guy/shackhost since MAY, he has not logged in here since AUGUST. We are all just doing our own thing here!
    Sarah

I checked Guy's login status recently, too. I don't know what web server costs are these days, and although we certainly don't use a lot of storage space with gallery postings and template downloads, I am curious how we are still staying afloat with just the few of us paying the $12.
    HeatherJ
    http://stampthedayaway.blogspot.com/

October 2009 Bingo numbers are 6, 12, 18, 24, 31, 39, 54, 70, 82, 97

My winning Bingo numbers 3 6 12 30 50 61 65 80 93 98 - I want to keep them in the hall of fame!!

+ Reply to Thread