+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Another snow / rain day

Another snow / rain day

We had lots of snow last night but it has now changed to rain. Fred calls this "heart attack" snow because it is so heavy. All schools in the province closed today. Fred headed off to the city but turned around at the first highway exit. That made me a little less stressed.

The house is starting to look like Christmas but I admit I am not in the spirit at all. I heard a few of you gals mention that, too. Not sure what it is but I am not liking it at alll!! I hope it suddenly hits me. There isn't much time left!
    HeatherJ
    http://stampthedayaway.blogspot.com/

October 2009 Bingo numbers are 6, 12, 18, 24, 31, 39, 54, 70, 82, 97

My winning Bingo numbers 3 6 12 30 50 61 65 80 93 98 - I want to keep them in the hall of fame!!

Re: Another snow / rain day

I think I have decided I am not going to be sending any cards this year. Christmas is a week away. I went to the nursing home with mom today to see my uncle for the Christmas party and then we went to her doctors office(they don't take appointments) and were there for over an hour. She has been putting off going and I have been wanting to talk to her doctor so it all worked out, just put a serious dent in any plans I might have had for the rest of the day. But it had to be done and I didn't have to take a day off to do it.

Glad Fred came home and didn't try to battle the bad roads, hope you get a break in the weather soon.

Kathy

Re: Another snow / rain day

I sent one out today but it will never get there by Christmas. The one I send to my brother in Scotland says "Merry Christmas and Happy Hogmanay" so it has until New Year's to get there He always said Hogmanay is bigger than Christmas anyway. My auntie in Montreal won't care that hers is late, just that she gets one so I had better get one in the mail. Monday will be my day for all the loose ends. Last day of school is tomorrow!!
    HeatherJ
    http://stampthedayaway.blogspot.com/

October 2009 Bingo numbers are 6, 12, 18, 24, 31, 39, 54, 70, 82, 97

My winning Bingo numbers 3 6 12 30 50 61 65 80 93 98 - I want to keep them in the hall of fame!!

+ Reply to Thread