+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: My new favorite Christmas commercial

My new favorite Christmas commercial

I am loving this Wells Fargo commercial. A Wells Fargo stagecoach comes across a mail truck broken down on the side of the road. They transfer all the presents inside to the coach and drive away. The coach comes to a lane decorated with snowmen and at first you see them all with their carrot noses and then they are holding the carrots in their stick hands, offering them to the horses. The last one is seen 'tipping' his hat to the driver. Then the coach arrives in town to cheers from all as the presents are unloaded.
    Holy crap, I cried the first time I saw it and am tearing up even as I write this! The part about the snowmen just really gets to me, I'm such a dork. I started as I was watching it and David was all "what is wrong with you?"

Any that you are really digging?

I found it on youtube- here you go- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3W23IZo8eg
    Last edited by maxiesmom; 12-23-2013 at 08:21 PM.

Kathy

Re: My new favorite Christmas commercial

I haven't seen that one. Sounds lovely. There seems to be more effort put in to commercials these days. Glad to see.
    HeatherJ
    http://stampthedayaway.blogspot.com/

October 2009 Bingo numbers are 6, 12, 18, 24, 31, 39, 54, 70, 82, 97

My winning Bingo numbers 3 6 12 30 50 61 65 80 93 98 - I want to keep them in the hall of fame!!

i haven't seen that one either. I kinda get a kick out of teh toyota(at least I think it;s toyota) where the sales guy looks like santa

I'm always a sucker for sentimental commercials - all those telephone companies urging us to "reach out and touch our loved ones" get me every time.
    Chris
    A day without stamping is like a day without sunshine.

My Stamp Shack Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by cindi View Post
    i haven't seen that one either. I kinda get a kick out of teh toyota(at least I think it;s toyota) where the sales guy looks like santa
    I know, those are so funny. I saw one last week where the Santa says he likes his for his trips "up North" and the customer jokingly is saying oh yeah how far north? And the salesman replies "Akron"! Love it.

Kathy

Hadn't seen the Wells Fargo one, Kathy. Thanks for sharing the link!

I haven't seen that either. My hubby likes the joe boxer Kmart one.

the apple one killed me this year. i cry every time i see it!!

{click above for my craft blog!}

Quote Originally Posted by shuggy View Post
    the apple one killed me this year. i cry every time i see it!!
    I honestly can't make up my mind about that one. For 99% of the commercial he behaves like every teen I see that can't be without their phone in their hand even for a few minutes and then he ended up doing a nice thing. But even in doing that nice thing, couldn't he have interacted with his family just a little more? I guess I am just too old, the way people treat their phones these days really bothers me.

Kathy

That is the first time I have seen either of those commercials- I gotta watch more tv. Both are very nice. Sort of remind you of the old Coke commericals back in the years. I love the horses and snowmen, the Apple one is great, will kids be able to talk and communicate as they grow older as everything is done thru texting etc...even the nice video he did.

+ Reply to Thread