+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Who received stamping/craft related items for Christmas?

1. Re: Who received stamping/craft related items for Christmas?

None at all and I am getting ready to sell all of mine... i just have no desire to stamp anything .
    The Shackretary

Re: Who received stamping/craft related items for Christmas?

Quote Originally Posted by iloveflipflops View Post
    None at all and I am getting ready to sell all of mine... i just have no desire to stamp anything .
    Oh and here I thought you said you were thinking about looking for your mojo. Bummer.

Kathy

well I did a bit of shopping last night. I did a small order with Joans .com. I ordered the extended platform for my bigshot..I had the plates and was making di with using my bigshot platform and my cuddle bug one lined up together.. it worked, but what a pain, so I took advantage of yestedays 1.00 shipping and ordered that and the mygill starburst punch I have been wanting badly for my handmade flower addiction.
    Paula, I too am loving teh matching stamps/dies out there, and the stamps of life has a ton!!! hmm..wonder if that will be my next order? or maybe a MFT order..oh I will just have fun window shopping for a day or 2 and decide

Now with the stamps of life you can sign up for the die club and each month they all arrive together! So I have some that haven't seen ink or paper yet! Maybe this weekend I will do some fierce stamping.
    I haven't bought anything yet-this year-today is what Jan 2? I am sure I will in the next day or so...oh wait I ordered 2 Penny Black's from Amazon on the 30th. They will arrive today.

Quote Originally Posted by Paula Carden View Post
    Now with the stamps of life you can sign up for the die club and each month they all arrive together! So I have some that haven't seen ink or paper yet! Maybe this weekend I will do some fierce stamping.
    I haven't bought anything yet-this year-today is what Jan 2? I am sure I will in the next day or so...oh wait I ordered 2 Penny Black's from Amazon on the 30th. They will arrive today.
    i am a SOTM member at tegh stamps of life, but i didn't sign on fpor the matching dies cause I am entering my broke time of year..so i will just pick & choose my faves a buy them when I can

Understandable. It's better that way because then you will love the ones you get. This months stamps are cute the popcorn! These should make some cute cards

+ Reply to Thread