+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Who received stamping/craft related items for Christmas?

Who received stamping/craft related items for Christmas?

I didn't. My hubby says you have it all and I would know where to start! I offered him a list but he said he would rather I buy my own!

2. Re: Who received stamping/craft related items for Christmas?

I got an IOU for stamps. My daughter ordered them but the STILL haven't arrived!! Would have liked to get a die cut machine (not that I think I'd ever USE it, but I want it!! LOL) but I had to have a new computer!!! Not sure I'll EVER get used to Windows 8.....

Re: Who received stamping/craft related items for Christmas?

I will get some.. Santa had to give me an IOU he is giving me a cash deposit in my checking/debit account..as soon as he does..let the online shopping begin..

I got 2 gift cards to Hobby Lobby and one to Joann so there'll be some crafty goodness in my future! There's a Nestie set I want so maybe I'll see when Joann online has a sale.

Kathy

No stamping items here from Fred but my two teaching assistants gave me a Stampin Up gift certificate. One goes to club with me so she knows I can use it!
    HeatherJ
    http://stampthedayaway.blogspot.com/

October 2009 Bingo numbers are 6, 12, 18, 24, 31, 39, 54, 70, 82, 97

My winning Bingo numbers 3 6 12 30 50 61 65 80 93 98 - I want to keep them in the hall of fame!!

I got a few of MFT dies. One was a set of scalloped borders and the other was a travel theme die . I also asked my LSS to put an envelope punch aside for me when they come in
    Sarah

Quote Originally Posted by Paula Carden View Post
    I didn't. My hubby says you have it all and I would know where to start! I offered him a list but he said he would rather I buy my own!
    what the heck do hubbies know about this??
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by loobylou View Post
    I got a few of MFT dies. One was a set of scalloped borders and the other was a travel theme die . I also asked my LSS to put an envelope punch aside for me when they come in
    hmm...now i wonder who instiagated that..lol

Quote Originally Posted by cindi View Post
    what the heck do hubbies know about this??
    lol
    He doesn't know much when he thinks there is nothing new that I could have used. Luckily I got some cash so that I can order or shop soon. The dies and stamps that match are just killing me-there are so many now.

10. Re: Who received stamping/craft related items for Christmas?

I haven't shopped for stamping supplies in so long that I wasn't sure what to ask for. I encouraged DH to organize two 'guy's only snowmobile weekends' at our primitive camp. I told him I need some new supplies so that I can stamp while he's away. Now Shackie girlfriends ... I need to know what I need to buy ... it's literally been a couple of years since I made a stamping related purchase (other than wedding and baby shower invitation supplies for various family members). What are the new 'must haves'?
    Teresa

+ Reply to Thread