+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Been missing my inky friends...

Been missing my inky friends...

I haven't been here in a while...haven't stamped for a while either. I changed my phone provider, and am not happy. AT&T is waaaay too expensive. So I went to a different carrier...not really happy yet cuz I have trouble getting a signal. Still working on that one. Also changed tv provider..now with Comcast...still getting used to it. Mostly I'm just feeling blah all the time. No ambition, no energy...the Rx I'm taking is taking all my energy. I'm only taking one pill a day (Letrozole...ever hear of it?) but need to take it for 5 years (2 1/2 to go) No naseau, no hair loss, etc. just blah all the time. Now my dd is sick....has a very contagious infection....she's been in and out of the hospital several times...I try to help her with the kids..they're teens so mostly it's just "being there". I think of all my inky-sisters every day and miss you all very much. Just didn't want you to think I quit!

By the way...phone and internet has changed a bit...phone is
    203.640.2577....I'll have to come back with my email......

Re: Been missing my inky friends...

Oh Patty, make sure you take care of yourself, too! Hope your DD heals quickly. May 2014 bring more inkiness to your world!
    HeatherJ
    http://stampthedayaway.blogspot.com/

October 2009 Bingo numbers are 6, 12, 18, 24, 31, 39, 54, 70, 82, 97

My winning Bingo numbers 3 6 12 30 50 61 65 80 93 98 - I want to keep them in the hall of fame!!

3. Re: Been missing my inky friends...

Patti - I hope your daughter feels better soon and that 2014 settles down for you.

Hugs to you!
    Teresa

Thank you both so much....I'm so sick of crying..this is such a happy place. I think about you guys so much...in my next life I want us all to live closer~~~

5. Re: Been missing my inky friends...

I wish we all lived closer, too! Yes, this is a happy place. I only wish we could get it back to the way the old Shack was. It was so busy and so much fun.
    Teresa

oh patty, there you are! sorry your not feeling well. It is good to hear from you though. Is it june yet, I can't wait to see you and the rest of the gang.
    (((hugs)))

Patty we have missed you here too. I hope your dd recovers quickly and fully!! Thinking of you and your family!!

Patty,
    I must be really out of touch. Didn't know you have been sick. So sorry to hear that you're so down. Also doesn't help when your kids are sick too. When I made my Christmas cards I thought of you with all the glitter. Hang in there and please do keep us posted on your e-mail. Hugs, Mary
    sweetpea

+ Reply to Thread