+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: What do you hoard?

What do you hoard?

Cindi's faux washi tape made me wonder what else we might be hoarding. I buy lots of sweet embellishments that never seem to get used. Not sure why I don't put them to use. I think I am better off just picking up specific ones as I need them. not just because they are "cute" and would look good on some card, some day. I guess I shop for most things that way. Lots of odd item food in the cupboard, rather than saying I am making lasagna today, meatballs tomorrow, etc and getting and those things on a list. I have learned to buy clothes with the other coordinating / matching pieces at the same time. Baby steps!
    HeatherJ
    http://stampthedayaway.blogspot.com/

October 2009 Bingo numbers are 6, 12, 18, 24, 31, 39, 54, 70, 82, 97

My winning Bingo numbers 3 6 12 30 50 61 65 80 93 98 - I want to keep them in the hall of fame!!

Re: What do you hoard?

ha!! oh my lets see paper! especially if i think i can't buy it again! ya, I'd say paper is my worse, but almost anything I think I'll never be able to get again..is hard for me to use

somewhere on the corner of creativity and insanity!

Everything!! Mainly paper but i haven't bought any in probably a year now, with the exception of cardstock. I have so much stuff that even if I stop buying now I'll probably never use it all in my lifetime!

4. Re: What do you hoard?

Paper and all types of embellishments. I haven't stamped in forever and I have totes and totes and more totes of unopened paper, embellishments, ink, stamps, ...
    The sad part is I don't want any of it anymore. I want what's new now!
    Teresa

Paper stamps and embellishments of all types. Just as you say but them because it's cute or matches etc but then don't use it. I am like Christie if I don't buy anything else it's more than I can use but I like to shop for paper crafts more than clothes. As Teresa said tho I like to get the new. We need some swaps that makes us use from the stash. To bad we are not all close enough to trade supplies and stamps.

Quote Originally Posted by Paula Carden View Post
    We need some swaps that makes us use from the stash. To bad we are not all close enough to trade supplies and stamps.
    What kind of swaps, Paula? I'm game, just not ATC's. We can do card fronts.

Kathy

Swaps with buttons, pins(Safety pins) other embellishments and papers on hand. I will do card fronts too.

You could also do a random act of kindness.
    shelley

I like to swap, and this is the best time of the year for me to do them..I like card fronts, and I am really liking tags right now too..

Other swap ideas: Bookmarks, postcards
    shelley

+ Reply to Thread