+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: What do you hoard?

Re: What do you hoard?

Quote Originally Posted by jazzypurple853 View Post
    You could also do a random act of kindness.
    Good idea. I do work better with deadlines tho-not sure why.

living my retirement dream in sunshiney FL

I hoard everything...that's it...'nuf said. Although one of my resolutions for 2014 is to stay out of the craft stores! But, dangit, they keep sending me coupons!!!
    betty dallas
    {color outside the lines}

paper, washi tape, ribbon, buttons, STAMPS!!!

{click above for my craft blog!}

I can add tags to my hoard list!!! My Christmas tag swap arrived today and I figured I had better put them with the Christmas things to use next year. Well, I still have a bunch from last year and the year before. They were so pretty I hate to give them away!!
    HeatherJ
    http://stampthedayaway.blogspot.com/

October 2009 Bingo numbers are 6, 12, 18, 24, 31, 39, 54, 70, 82, 97

My winning Bingo numbers 3 6 12 30 50 61 65 80 93 98 - I want to keep them in the hall of fame!!

Definitely paper! I am like Cindi...I am always afraid that I won't be able to find it again so I get it and then don't use it. Particularly Anna Griffin paper..her old style, not the neon prints. It is increasingly hard to get. I think I have a whole iris cart full and then a few 12x12 boxes full. I also love punches and can't resist

I have all this old paper that I had to get cause it was so pretty and now when I am wanting to de-hoard it all, I can't find any solid colors to match them! Hate to just use white, you need some other color to coordinate.

I do use most of my punches, they are too costly these days and I only buy them if I really like/have a use for them.

Kathy

I love buttons, old buttons, new buttons, buttons of shape, plain buttons but just buttons! Weird I know but sometimes I can hardly make myself part with them on a card etc... Silly -for sure!!

I LOVE card front swaps. I think I hoard paper...and have vowed to buy no more until I'm running out. It will be a long time!!! I'm really tired of ATCs. I used the ones I have collected to make cards for soldiers. 2 stamp/scrap stores I frequent each have baskets to collect soldier cards. I mount the atcs and use them as the front. I also have a ton of embellishments and have no idea why I hardly use them. I'll have to keep them out in plain sight so I will !!! I'll have to watch for some card front swaps!!

+ Reply to Thread