+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Please Sir - don't send any more snow!

Please Sir - don't send any more snow!

We had snow on 18 days in December, luckily we don't shovel it ourselves!
    Attached Images
    Chris
    A day without stamping is like a day without sunshine.

My Stamp Shack Gallery

Re: Please Sir - don't send any more snow!

Those banks are getting high! We are hunkered down for another large storm tonight and tomorrow. It is hitting the eastern US as well. I have had enough, too. Should be a long winter at this rate. I need to get rich and take some unpaid leave to go south for a week!
    HeatherJ
    http://stampthedayaway.blogspot.com/

October 2009 Bingo numbers are 6, 12, 18, 24, 31, 39, 54, 70, 82, 97

My winning Bingo numbers 3 6 12 30 50 61 65 80 93 98 - I want to keep them in the hall of fame!!

Crikey, that's a lot of snow! We haven't had that much but it has gotten very cold here and promises to get even more so next week. I can't believe how cold I feel in our house this evening and I have on turtleneck, sweatshirt, jeans, socks and slippers. I was even chilly sitting on the couch with a throw over me! How soon is spring? I shouldn't whine too much or Jan will come on here and tell us all how freezing it is up in Fairbanks, now THAT is COLD!

Kathy

4. Re: Please Sir - don't send any more snow!

We're getting more on Sat/Sun. We haven't had much snow for YEARS. We got 15" at the end of the season last year, 6" a week before Christmas & 3" yesterday. Farmer's Almanac predicted a severe winter....

5. Re: Please Sir - don't send any more snow!

We got about 14" here since yesterday morning. It appears to have stopped for now. We are bracing for temperatures to drop even further into the minus column tonight. I love snow in the winter so we can snowmobile but this frigid cold makes it impossible. I'd like some low 30* temperatures now!
    Teresa

oh, ick!!! I am so ready to be done with it too. glad you don't have to shovel

I am hibernating! I've read four books over Christmas and New Year, and we've watched a lot of TV too.
    We're not into winter activities, just lazing around by the fireplace.
    It's supposed to snow again later today, and then tonight the absolute worst weather phenomemon - Freezing Rain!
    Chris
    A day without stamping is like a day without sunshine.

My Stamp Shack Gallery

Oh I hate freezing rain! Our province is pretty well shut down for the day. We are all off on break anyway, Fred took vacation for 2 week so none of us has to go anywhere. We took down Christmas and packed it away. I just downloaded 2 books so will head off to snuggle with a cup of tea and my e-reader. Stay warm, ladies!
    HeatherJ
    http://stampthedayaway.blogspot.com/

October 2009 Bingo numbers are 6, 12, 18, 24, 31, 39, 54, 70, 82, 97

My winning Bingo numbers 3 6 12 30 50 61 65 80 93 98 - I want to keep them in the hall of fame!!

+ Reply to Thread