+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Where is everyone? Are you warming up yet from the Polar Vortex?

Where is everyone? Are you warming up yet from the Polar Vortex?

We will be above freezing today and then this weekend we will be hit with inches of rain.

The board here is slow this week. I have been tired in the evenings the last 2 days-busy at work-but today will be better.

I hope all of you are warm and safe and starting to thaw! Have you done stamping this week since some of you have not been able to get out?

I saw that DirectMailSwapper aka Nancy is starting a yardsale for stamps for Shackies and a few other stampers on FB. Looks like most of our Shackies have migrated to FB. I just hate to give up on the Shack!

somewhere on the corner of creativity and insanity!

Re: Where is everyone? Are you warming up yet from the Polar Vortex?

We've had a couple of cold nights here. The lows were 24 for a couple of days and highs around 40. We are suppose to be up to 70 by Friday. I've just been trying to get over this sickness that's been plaguing me for the past two weeks. My cat Greg got sick and because of his feline HIV he wasn't able to fight it off. We had to have him put down yesterday. Pretty hard day for me. Now to move on and get my mind off of it. Luckily babysitting two little ones helps!

still in the deep freeze here in maine.actual temp right now is 8 but ith wind chills, it's below zero. it is supposed to stay this way until this weekend.
    I am sorry C, my heart goes out to you.(hugs)
    I haven't done any stamping for 2 days, but I have been working on a sewing project. I will post a pic later today when it is done

4. Re: Where is everyone? Are you warming up yet from the Polar Vortex?

We are also still in the deep freeze. It has warmed up to a balmy 9 degrees as I type! This is my first full week back to work since mid December and its a tough one. Lots to do at home after working all day too, but absolutely NO ambition. Other than cooking dinner and dishes nothing has been done. Tomorrow I have to drive to my office (150 mile round trip) so I need to get myself motivated. I am planning to stamp this weekend but the weather is calling for heavy rain and warmer temperatures at our primitive camp so I think DH will end up staying home, which will put a wrench in my plans for sure!
    Teresa

My fingers are so cold I can barely type! Too cold for the salt to work again today so my drive was slow!!!
    HeatherJ
    http://stampthedayaway.blogspot.com/

October 2009 Bingo numbers are 6, 12, 18, 24, 31, 39, 54, 70, 82, 97

My winning Bingo numbers 3 6 12 30 50 61 65 80 93 98 - I want to keep them in the hall of fame!!

Looks like the coldest of our weather is over although it will still be only 0 tonight, every day is warming up just a little bit and Sat will be almost 40!

Christie, so sorry to hear about your kittie. Hugs to you. That is one of the hardest things to have to do.

Kathy

+ Reply to Thread