+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Crazy weather!

Crazy weather!

Our snow is gone except for the piles from the plows and they are shrinking by the minute. Heavy rainfall warning last night and it came true. It really took the snow away. Soggy driveways and green grass. Odd for January.
    HeatherJ
    http://stampthedayaway.blogspot.com/

October 2009 Bingo numbers are 6, 12, 18, 24, 31, 39, 54, 70, 82, 97

My winning Bingo numbers 3 6 12 30 50 61 65 80 93 98 - I want to keep them in the hall of fame!!

Re: Crazy weather!

it was soo bad here yesterday, it rained, the rain hit the cold ground and everything iced up. now it's 40 degrees out and our ice berghs are shrinking. must be our january thaw

It is definitively crazy weather here as well, it's been 50 degrees the past few days along with heavy rain and more days of 50 degree weather to follow. The snow from the previous weeks storm is now gone. It's more like spring. I even heard birds singing the other day.
    shelley

The bugs and birds will be very confused!!
    HeatherJ
    http://stampthedayaway.blogspot.com/

October 2009 Bingo numbers are 6, 12, 18, 24, 31, 39, 54, 70, 82, 97

My winning Bingo numbers 3 6 12 30 50 61 65 80 93 98 - I want to keep them in the hall of fame!!

We had the warm weather and some rain here over the weekend too, though not as much rain as you all had. Today into tomorrow the temps are beginning a slow drop back down but at least it isn't going to get single or minus digits like this time last week.

Kathy

+ Reply to Thread