+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Storm day #2

Storm day #2

That is very rare, but the blizzard lasted into the night and clean up hasn't happened well enough for buses to be on the road. I will take this gift! Fred is on the other side of Canada - 4000 miles away so Liam and I are on clean up and the extra day will work out just fine. I really just expected to be using the 4 wheel drive to get out this morning and deal with the driveway tonight but no school means no need to do that.

I stamped a bit yesterday. Getting a head start on my next month's flood cards.

Hope you folks in the snow regions are getting plowed out too.
    HeatherJ
    http://stampthedayaway.blogspot.com/

October 2009 Bingo numbers are 6, 12, 18, 24, 31, 39, 54, 70, 82, 97

My winning Bingo numbers 3 6 12 30 50 61 65 80 93 98 - I want to keep them in the hall of fame!!

Re: Storm day #2

Not really any snow here, just way too many days of COLD temps. Single digits and below zero are too much for me. Heck, I'd be happy with the 30's at this point, and that is just wrong! Don't exert yourself too much doing all that snow!

Kathy

somewhere on the corner of creativity and insanity!

We are under a winter weather warning which is pretty unusual for us. They are expecting some sleet and ice over night. It's 57 right now though.

it just barely missed us, grazed Eastport, but it is so bitterly cold here that it didn't snow, heard you guys were getting it. might as well enjoy your down time

+ Reply to Thread