+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: My resignation from Moderator duties

Re: My resignation from Moderator duties

thanks for everything!

{click above for my craft blog!}

You will be missed as moderator. I have always enjoyed the world connection of the shack. It has brought so many together from so many different places. Please remain as a member, you are so fun to swap with and receiving mail from so far is a delight. Jo Ann iupindiana

Thanks for everything you've done Sarah and Christie. Since the shack host hasn't logged in for months, how's this site still running?

Thank you so much for all the work that you have put in. I also hope that you will stay as a member, I know that we would miss you if you left.
    I have enjoyed the Shack so much over the years, I've enjoyed having friends all over the world, although I have not been a very active member during the last few years. It seems ironic that just as I'm managing to get back into making cards, the Shack seems to be on it's last legs, but I will stick around as long as the Shack is here.
    Chris
    A day without stamping is like a day without sunshine.

My Stamp Shack Gallery

5. Re: My resignation from Moderator duties

I am so very sorry to hear this news ...
    Susan
    <*)))>< God never ignores Knee-mail! ><(((*>

I agree with everyone's sentiments regarding this site. Maybe it's worth it to look around for a place we could move to? Like a Flickr group? Flickr does not offer all the same functionality we have here at The Shack - for example hosting swaps - but it provides a site where members can converse and post pictures of their art. A Flickr group can be private, open to members only. A Flickr account is free.

Just a thought.

7. Re: My resignation from Moderator duties

So sorry to hear this, but appreciate all you've done over the years to keep things in order!
    Jennifer
    DT Member for DRS Designs
    My Blog: Ink N' Scrap Habits
    My March 2013 {Winning} Bingo Numbers: 6, 14, 19, 29, 47, 52, 63, 79, 84, 91

OMG.... Just seeing this. Thanks so much for being there for us! Hope you will still be around for a visit.
    Dee

Sarah,
    Thank you for all you have done as a moderator. I wish I had more time to be more of an active member here but life has gotten very busy. I have appreciated the time, concern and care you have taken with things that have occurred on this site. You and the other moderators made this site what it has been.
    Nicole

10. Re: My resignation from Moderator duties

As I mentioned on Christie's thread, I totally understand but *sniff*. I wish there was something else we could do here to have a well-managed, fun and inspiring board that everyone would want to visit daily. If I were a computer geek and had the know-how, I'd take it over myself. ~sigh~ I am not knowledgeable in that department. We need someone who is dedicated and who participates regularly to manage this board. I don't know many men who stamp or scrapbook even.

+ Reply to Thread