+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Stamp Shack Palzooa's this year?

Stamp Shack Palzooa's this year?

The gathering in Springfield made me think about the Palzooa in April and the fall-anyone planning anything this year?

Re: Stamp Shack Palzooa's this year?

come join us in Springfiled, paula!!

No Palooza in April this year. A few ladies had family vacations planned since it is Easter time this year. To fill my yearly stamping need I just booked a weekend retreat with one of our patients. She was new to our office last year and one day came in for her apt. with the new SU catalog. I said to her excitedly "you're a stamper, cause I know that is the new SU catalog". She told me she is a demo and later in the fall gave me a flyer for a weekend she puts on with another demo she knows. I wasn't able to make that one due to our vacation, but she has 2 coming up in April and I am SO going!! Your spot, food, snacks make & takes, use of all the stuff. The only thing missing are the Shackies. Since it's so close, this time I am going to commute to save some money. My bff wants to attend a future one and we'd probably stay then since it's a little farther for her.

But I will miss our yearly trek to the Potawatamii Inn and all my Shackies.

Kathy

Cindi-thanks for the invite! I am not sure I can work it out but I would sure love too come.

Kathy sounds like a great weekend, with the commuting you will still have plenty of time to stamp and have loads of fun. I wish I had a stamping group close by. I have been trying to find a few people that would want to get together for stamping and/or scrapping but in my area there just are not many. If I were retired I could go to the Senior Center once or twice a week, they have a group.

It sounds like they have quite a few ladies at this, maybe 30 so I am hoping we'll meet some nice ladies to get together with too. One can never have too many crafty friends, right?

Kathy

Quote Originally Posted by maxiesmom View Post
    It sounds like they have quite a few ladies at this, maybe 30 so I am hoping we'll meet some nice ladies to get together with too. One can never have too many crafty friends, right?
    Absolutely you are right!! I always learn something from someone else. Plus its nice to meet new people with a similar interest!

Kathy that sounds like lots of fun!!!! and paula come if you can work it out

Kathy, I get to a few of those weekend ones a year and it is really the only stamping I seem to get done. It is great to get swaps finished and a start on Christmas cards. I also add to my "stash" with a few challenges.
    HeatherJ
    http://stampthedayaway.blogspot.com/

October 2009 Bingo numbers are 6, 12, 18, 24, 31, 39, 54, 70, 82, 97

My winning Bingo numbers 3 6 12 30 50 61 65 80 93 98 - I want to keep them in the hall of fame!!

That is exactly what I plan on doing too, Heather. And to maybe use up some of the odds and ends we seem to accumulate over time and various projects that we hate to not use up.

Kathy

I am going to miss my Palooza friends and the Patowatami Inn. Hopefully next year,we can get together again.
    Kim

+ Reply to Thread