+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What is everyone up too?

What is everyone up too?

It is cloudy and a little chilly here! No snow tho like some of the northern and Midwestern places have gotten. Just dreary-almost feels like blackberry winter but it is too early for that.
    Have lots of pear trees blooming, plum trees and daffodils as well as tulips and hyacinthine.
    Hoping my eastern red buds bloom soon (purple blooms, not red) and they didn't die this winter.

Been stamping a little this am, gotta go back to work after being off a week. My stamp room is a "hot mess" seems to be the new buzz word. It really needs help but that want be today.

What are you all working on or doing? Happy Sunday!

Re: What is everyone up too?

lazy morning here..just heading for the shower...gotta love a lazy Sunday morning. I have a crafty project to finish up today, and we will probably go for a ride since it is nice and sunny today.

I drove 2.5 hour each way yesterday to take Liam to his badminton regionals. In the rain and fog I might add. :-) He went undefeated in his pool but didn't win the playoff matches. We left our house at 7:00 am and got home at 9:30 pm. That meant I was exhausted today so didn't do much at all!!
    HeatherJ
    http://stampthedayaway.blogspot.com/

October 2009 Bingo numbers are 6, 12, 18, 24, 31, 39, 54, 70, 82, 97

My winning Bingo numbers 3 6 12 30 50 61 65 80 93 98 - I want to keep them in the hall of fame!!

Lazy days are good, however; Heather your day was anything but relaxing! Congrats to Liam on his success.

Congrats to Liam! That's great!
    Spring is getting to be more than a rumor around here. Snow starting to melt nicely. Still have a couple feet left but it shouldn't be too much longer. I made some cards yesterday and I'm watching for the new challenge to post over at Craft Hoarders. I needed a baby shower card so I made one that goes with the challenge over at Really Reasonable Ribbon. Need to take some photos and get it posted.
    Dee

I haven't made a card in a month, but I have cut out some images to use when the mood takes me. I guess it's a start. It's starting to get cooler in the mornings, but still quite summery most days. Today I think we had 32C max temp and 18C minimum. (I think that converts to 89F max and 64F minimum temps)
    Sarah

I shopped and got a great deal on a package of 24 Martha Stewart Glitter Glues - so many different colors!
    I stamped a few cards for Easter, and then went to town with the glitter. It was so much fun, and I know that the grandkids will love the glittery birds.
    My craft room is still a disaster area, but I usually just clear enough space to work in, a 12 inch square is all I need. I want to create not clean. The cleaning can wait for another day.
    Chris
    A day without stamping is like a day without sunshine.

My Stamp Shack Gallery

8. Re: What is everyone up too?

Getting ready for both kids to graduate. Emily graduates May 10th from UNCP and she starts her new job at Carowinds as a PR Marketing Asst a week after that. Nicholas graduates from high school on June 13th. He will go to community college for a year then hopefully transfer to UNCC next fall.

Still working alot of hours. Still not stamping .
    The Shackretary

+ Reply to Thread