+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Easter Plans?

Easter Plans?

It's a three day weekend for me. What are your plans for the weekend?
    I think on Sun we will go for an early lunch with some friends, then come home and relax.
    Sat I will go to the Farmer's Market, hopefully a good a turnout as there are a few other outdoor activities in the community.

Do you dye eggs? I remember as a child I loved doing that with my mom! Then on Easter Sunday after church, my dad would hide the eggs for us to hunt! Always fun!

Re: Easter Plans?

Well, I just posted my reply here and when I hit quick reply I got an error message, again, this keeps happening. When I tried to scroll to hit go advanced, my message disappeared- grrrr. To recap in a nutshell, I love to dye eggs and we'll probably do so Friday. I will also attend Good Friday services, possibly tonight as well and maybe the Saturday evening mass instead of Sunday AM. It is longer but I enjoy the service.

We're having dinner, but nobody that's coming is a big eater so we aren't going overboard.

Kathy

I have to work Friday and saturday, both 1/2 days I think. Then Sunday we ill gather at the folks for a family dinner.
    Happy Easter everyone

Aah - the pleasures of our own home-based business, we are taking a four day weekend!!!
    We will spend Friday with the grandchildren, and have a turkey dinner there too. On Saturday I am going to the Antiques show, and in the evening we are babysitting for our daughter so that she and her hubby can enjoy an evening out.
    I love babysitting. We usually have a movie night, with pop and goodies, and the kids love it.
    Sunday and Monday will be quiet days. My hubby will be watching European soccer on the TV, and I will get to do some crafting.
    Chris
    A day without stamping is like a day without sunshine.

My Stamp Shack Gallery

Four days off here, too! Good thing, too as I need to recharge my batteries. Might hop in the car for a quick trip to the city shopping but the anticipated crowds might scare me off. And of course, I have those Easter cards to make!!
    HeatherJ
    http://stampthedayaway.blogspot.com/

October 2009 Bingo numbers are 6, 12, 18, 24, 31, 39, 54, 70, 82, 97

My winning Bingo numbers 3 6 12 30 50 61 65 80 93 98 - I want to keep them in the hall of fame!!

Sounds good ladies!! I am looking forward to a little R&R too! Some card making etc... The weather hopefully will cooperate for all for a Happy Easter.

7. Re: Easter Plans?

I'm working today - but at least I'm working from home! After today I am on vacation until April 30th (although it won't really be a vacation)! My daughter in law returns to work on Monday after her three month maternity leave. Her Mom usually cares for the kids but not realizing Katie was going back to work next week she planned a trip to Florida to visit Katie's brother and family. I was called upon as the emergency childcare backup! The fun part is that Drew & Katie & boys will stay with us from Easter Sunday until the 30th - it will be much easier than getting the babies ready to leave by 5AM every morning.
    Tomorrow I'm helping DH mount a new tv and put up molding in our basement. Sunday I'm cooking dinner - there will be 10 of us. I have an Easter egg hunt planned for Carson and my sister's kids. This past Monday it was 83* here and Wednesday morning we had 3 inches of snow. I'm hoping consistent warm weather comes our way soon!
    Teresa

Oh Teresa how fun to have the kids with you at your house! Enjoy! I bet the kids will love looking for the eggs!

+ Reply to Thread