Wait til you hear what's been going on in my life. A year or so ago, I decided to make the permanent move to FL...what a crazy ride this has been. I put my house in NJ up for sale and it finally sold in Dec. 2013. I decided to just "look" at real estate in FL to see what was available (I loved my mobile home, but it only had 2 bedrooms). Within a few weeks, I found the house of my dreams (3 bedrooms and a lanai with a pool overlooking a lake). Believe me when I tell you it's a little piece of heaven (you're all invited to visit if you're ever in the Port St. Lucie area). At the same time I closed on the new house, I got the lead role in a 2-person play at The Barn Theatre in Stuart, FL (the script was 80 pages long and 40 of those pages were mine to memorize - UGH!) It's the hardest thing I've EVER had to do. So I had to move in and NOT unpack until a week ago when the show finally ended (to rave reviews I might add). My new craft room was in a shambles and I just couldn't even think about it. A week or two ago I got an email telling me that my Stamp Shack membership had been automatically renewed... OMG, Stamp Shack?!? How could I have forgotten all of my friends? Well, since the show ended last Sunday, I'm in the process of setting up my craft room (I took the HUGE master bedroom for my craft room and took one of the smaller rooms to sleep in) and I'm in the process of finally getting my mojo back. Then I got an email about "Stampfest Orlando" which is next weekend and is approx. 2 hours away from me. So I signed up for classes all day on Friday and will be "walking the vendors" all day on Saturday. I'm sorry I've been away, but it's good to be back and I'm looking forward to catching up with all you "Shackies." Let me know if there are any changes that have happened here that I need to know about. My next move will be to get back to Monday nights with Tracy Weinzapfel. Missed you all.