+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Scrapbook Expo....

Scrapbook Expo....

I just typed this long post, and it froze my computer!

Yesterday along with everyone else in the south I went to Scrapbook Expo in Duluth Ga...near Atlanta. I didn't think it would be crowded on a "work day"! Wrong!!!
    Spellbinders has lots of new things, a celebration line. Bought a few things there. Even stamps by Spellbinders. Found at another booth some spellbinder dies for 10.00 per pack.
    Tried to find that die tool Cindi told us about with the brush, but everyone was sold out of it.
    Didn't get any paper, all those booths were super crowded.
    Did find some copic refills and Wink of Stella to try!

What's everyone else up too? I still check in a couple of times a day but not much is going on. We need some new gallery photos! I have trouble posting in the gallery so I hardly ever try any more.
    The smiley icons don't work for me anymore either, but looks like we are on our own with no technical service.

Re: Scrapbook Expo....

sounds like fun, Paula!! I guess it's a good thing I bought that tool when I saw it. I got it at marcos paper if you want to go online for it. I have been trying to enjoy the outdoors as our summers are too short, so haven;t been doing much shopping, I have been doing a little crafting thpough. I'd postin the gallery but as a jr member I can't

It sounds like you had a lot of fun! I need to see if there are any expos in my area, I would love to go to one.
    I also have trouble posting in the gallery. It's a dang shame the owners have no interest in the Shack!! I to check in a couple times a day.
    Have a great Sunday all!!

Sounds like a good way to spend the day.
    We just got in from an overnight boat trip. we brought my mom, as well as my brother and sister in law from Scotland, out with us. We planned our spot and drove their car down so that we could take them to shore on the little dinghy before dark. Lots of fun.
    HeatherJ
    http://stampthedayaway.blogspot.com/

October 2009 Bingo numbers are 6, 12, 18, 24, 31, 39, 54, 70, 82, 97

My winning Bingo numbers 3 6 12 30 50 61 65 80 93 98 - I want to keep them in the hall of fame!!

Expo had a lot of vendors, too bad there were so many people (I would like a private show) but I think it is a sign of the economy must be improving here in the south.

Heather- I bet you had a great time! Sounds like loads of fun!

I am sad that we have no one here at the Shack that is looking after us. I keep coming to see what's happening!

Love a good convention! I took pics of my flood cards before mailing, but hadn't tried to upload yet. Guess I'll know what's up if I have a hard time.

Kathy

+ Reply to Thread