Flood has started in Utah .... thank you so much to Nancy Anthony and Becky Rose for the cutest cards --- love the 'Sew Many Friends' and 'stache' .... happy mail is so fun to receive!!! Have posted my card to Sarah! More flood mail for me .... thanks to Mary Reece and Christine Smith --- loving this fun mail!!!! Received a 'beary' cute card from Sarah -- thanks!! Off to Idaho for a couple of days with my daughter! More flooding in Utah -- received awesome cards from Kathy Piwko and Joan Mowers yesterday! Loving being flooded this month!!! Received a lovely card about chocolates from Heather ... thanks so much.

Was off to Vegas for a week with my daughter and cousins from Missouri. Received cards from Angie and Paula yesterday -- much needed!!!

On July 29, my husband suffered 3 seizures -- uncertain of reason why -- glad I was home from Vegas. Found him lying on bedroom floor with blood coming from mouth, called 911, transported to ER. Had grand mals seizure in ER. Had smaller seizure at home lasting less than a minute -- had administered Kepprra to him at ER so thinking it stunted this seizure. No other seizure activity since 6 pm Monday night. Bit through his tongue on both large seizures so it is about 3 times as large as should be; muscles and lower back really sore. Have followup with neurologist on Tue, 6 Aug.