+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: knock knock knock anyone home?

knock knock knock anyone home?

geez it's so quiet here I can hear a pin drop. what's everyone up to?
    I just finished up making 11 tags using the prima tags and Julie nutting doll stamps for a swap, wow, that was a big swap! anyone else working on anything?

Re: knock knock knock anyone home?

I have been making waterfall cards. Haven't made one in 10 years and suddenly decided I had a perfect stamp set for it. They will be my next flood cards
    Sarah

I have been too busy out on the water to do much in the crafty area but I did buy a few goodies at Micheal's yesterday that I want to use for my next flood cards, which I need to get cracking on!
    HeatherJ
    http://stampthedayaway.blogspot.com/

October 2009 Bingo numbers are 6, 12, 18, 24, 31, 39, 54, 70, 82, 97

My winning Bingo numbers 3 6 12 30 50 61 65 80 93 98 - I want to keep them in the hall of fame!!

well Heather, our summers are short and we must make the most of them!! ypou know, sarah..I don't think I have ever made a waterfall card

5. Re: knock knock knock anyone home?

I've had a crazy busy summer between work and family activities. I am behind with my Flood cards but plan to catch up the weekend after Labor Day (DH is playing in a golf tournament that weekend so I will be a stamping fool)! Even though I haven't been real active here much in recent times I miss the 'good old days' when the Shack was busy with Shack Sister chatter!
    I hope everyone is enjoying the last bit of summer!
    Teresa

Yep, I am still around, still stamping and making cards! I probably have made about 40 the last couple of weeks. Getting ready to start on some fall garlands if I can it figured out.

I too miss the good old days when it was a busy, busy place. I am always afraid when I go to the web that it will be gone.

I haven't done anything, been too busy with my mom. She went took a really big step down in July, was in the hospital twice once for 12 days and is now in a nursing home for rehab. If she doesn't make any attempt to try and get better it may be for good and that makes me so sad.

My boss had a heart attack on July 31 and then underwent triple bypass surgery. He is doing really well, but of course that means the office is closed indefinitely while he recuperates.

We had major rains in the Detroit area Monday afternoon, 5" in about 3 hours. there was widespread flooding, water backing up into basements. We got super lucky and ours actually leaked in from our chimney with very little water but my moms house had it up to the bottom step throughout her basement so David & my brother and I are left to deal with that.
    I've just had no ambition to be crafty. 2014 has been a pretty crappy year for us so far.

Kathy

Quote Originally Posted by maxiesmom View Post
    I haven't done anything, been too busy with my mom. She went took a really big step down in July, was in the hospital twice once for 12 days and is now in a nursing home for rehab. If she doesn't make any attempt to try and get better it may be for good and that makes me so sad.

My boss had a heart attack on July 31 and then underwent triple bypass surgery. He is doing really well, but of course that means the office is closed indefinitely while he recuperates.

We had major rains in the Detroit area Monday afternoon, 5" in about 3 hours. there was widespread flooding, water backing up into basements. We got super lucky and ours actually leaked in from our chimney with very little water but my moms house had it up to the bottom step throughout her basement so David & my brother and I are left to deal with that.
    I've just had no ambition to be crafty. 2014 has been a pretty crappy year for us so far.
    oh my gosh..so much going on for you!! I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers

Thanks Cindi, I appreciate that.

Kathy

finally got moved in to our new place. slowly getting things put together. my craft room is starting to come along.

{click above for my craft blog!}

+ Reply to Thread