+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Is anyone working on any projects....

Is anyone working on any projects....

I have started some fall cards, I bought some Mod Podge last night to paint some jars with for Halloween. I need to make some fall garlands but just haven't got started yet.

Any new stamps, I got some A Muse Stamps a couple of weeks ago...would love to see or hear what others are up too.

Re: Is anyone working on any projects....

Nothing, frankly life kind of stinks right now. Had an especially bad time of it at the doctor with my mom today and I just feel really low. I'm glad the flood is over because I have zero crafting mojo lately.

However, I am very happy to hear that you have projects cooking. Hope others do too.

Kathy

I am working on some Halloween tags..I am in 2 halloween tag swaps. and I bought some new (to me anyways) frosted glass paint. I am going to make some luminaries with it..if all goes well that is.

Sorry Kathy things are not well for your mom.
    I hope you can find some time soon that you want to get crafty with-your cards are always great!

So Cindi tell me more about the glass paint and luminaires? Sounds interesting! I didn't ever get around to joining the tag swap but I do miss swaping.

i'm still trying to organize my room after moving. haven't done much in it. but it's on my list to get done!!!

{click above for my craft blog!}

I think I saw some luminaries on the our best bites website last year, they looked really fun and cool. Hope you get to actually make some, Cindi.

and thank you for your kind words, Paula.

Kathy

Sorry to hear that, Kathy. I have been buried alive at school so far and behind in my flood cards but promise to get caught up very soon. I have a tea pot card in the works, just need to make some flowers to add. (As Cindi smiles) Heading to my annual stamping weekend in late October so will have something to show then.
    HeatherJ
    http://stampthedayaway.blogspot.com/

October 2009 Bingo numbers are 6, 12, 18, 24, 31, 39, 54, 70, 82, 97

My winning Bingo numbers 3 6 12 30 50 61 65 80 93 98 - I want to keep them in the hall of fame!!

been trying some new fancy folds out. We just had Father's day here last weekend. I am off on holiday for 2 weeks with hubby so no stamping for a while (unless my boys ink them up!)
    Sarah

kATHY, I hope things get better for you soon, hugs my friend.
    Paula, what i plan to do is use various shapes and doily dies, adhere them to a jar and then spray the frosted glass paint on. remove the shapes/doilys and then use a battery operated tea lite in them, will decorate the tops a bit. I'll post pic on FB when I gte one or 2 done

Cindi those sound wonderful. I didn't even know you could purchase frosted spray glass paint. I will have to take a look at. I just had to get a new microwave and to get installed I had to clean the cabinet out that has all those jars (canning) jars that I have collected. Some I will decorate for Halloween but I might take a look at the dollies/spray paint.
    Thanks for the idea!

+ Reply to Thread