+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hello.....Hello.....Hellooooooooooooooo

Hello.....Hello.....Hellooooooooooooooo

Is anyone here?

I hope everyone is getting ready for a good season for the winter and holidays. Christmas is not to far away. Time goes by really fast doesn't it?

Is anyone working on any great projects? Plans for Christmas? Family, Friends, Travel?

I have been working on Christmas cards, had my last Arts and Craft Fair of the year last week. May go to a couple of the indoor Farmers Markets before Christmas and then not until the end of Jan.

Did not do much black Friday shopping, I did see Gina K was having a great sale but never got around to ordering there either. A Muse has some great specials, The Stamps of Life has some great stamps/dies too.

Re: Hello.....Hello.....Hellooooooooooooooo

hi gang.
    I have another and maybe my last craft fair of the season coming up this saturday, so I have been busy getting ready for that,. then it will be time to make a few Christmas cards. I just finished my tags for Christie's swap, those go postal today. busy busy busy

Report cards have been my life for the past few weeks. Seems they never end but once they go out next week I guess that can be it for a few months. I made a lot of Christmas cards at the weekend crop in October so will hopefully get some mailed this year.

I made a cute teapot template card for my friends birthday. That's about the only stamping I have done lately. I was going to attach a picture there but I am showing over my upload on thumbnail attachment quota and I can't seem to figure out how to delete the ones there so show you.

Weather here is up and down, warm then cold, but at least no snow!

No Black Friday shopping or even Cyber Monday. I am picking away at my lists but Fred and I are buying a leather sofa instead of gifts for each other so that made my list a lot shorter.
    HeatherJ
    http://stampthedayaway.blogspot.com/

October 2009 Bingo numbers are 6, 12, 18, 24, 31, 39, 54, 70, 82, 97

My winning Bingo numbers 3 6 12 30 50 61 65 80 93 98 - I want to keep them in the hall of fame!!

4. Re: Hello.....Hello.....Hellooooooooooooooo

I've been MIA for awhile. So much has gone on in my family life. I am in Christie's Christmas tag swap and getting these out in the mail today

Report cards Heather sound grueling! I haven't done much shopping either. It really is just the two of us. I have a couple of work gifts to get, my niece and hubby that is about it. I am glad we don't do so much anymore. I enjoy it so much without the stress of trying to find the perfect gift (usually not finding it)-we like to drive around and see the decorations outside.

Cindi one more craft fair-hope you do a ton of business. I have found the few I have been doing really keep me busy. It kind of fills the whole from the stamp shack. I use to spend a lot of time hear reading and writing about stamping etc...now I seem to do more of it.

Jan- Welcome back!

Hi, All,
    I have been one busy Shackie.
    Hubby and I spent the better part of 7 months ensconced in a motel room while cleaning out our 'other' house in upstate NY.
    It was past time to do that, and this year was the year to finally get it on the market.
    After that was all done, I developed a tooth problem which required another trip back to NY to have a redo on a root canal.
    Then, hubby needed a stress test which led to additional tests and more trips back and forth.
    I think we are done with trips to NY, just in time to leave for CA on Dec. 14th.
    I have a house here in MA that looks like an attic exploded in it....which is kinda what happened.
    Where do I put ALL THIS STUFF from NY????
    We got rid of SO much, but there were just so many 'family' things I couldn't get rid of.
    I did manage to make a few Christmas cards between trips.
    I had to cut back a LOT.
    I still love the Stamp Shack....I hope to post some pix of the cards I made, but haven't done it in so long, may have forgotten how!!!
    HAHA
    I love you gals.
    Happy Holidays!
    HUGS

WOW Joanie that is a lot to have done! It is hard to get rid of the family things isn't it? We have several but I am determined to de-clutter more for 2015. Hope your hubby is better-scary stuff.

Have a great trip to Ca. Would love to see your cards too but I am the same I tried to upload recently to the gallery and it didn't work as I think I didn't do all the right steps.

Safe travels!

+ Reply to Thread