+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hi Everybody :)

1. Hi Everybody :)

Wow -- seems like forever since I've been here. I think about the Stamp Shack all the time and wishing we could get it back to what it was many years ago. I know Facebook keeps most of us in touch. I don't think I ever told anyone here that I'm a grandma again. So I now have Ryan who will be 3 in January and his baby sister Raelynn who is five months old (they belong to my oldest son Jacob and his wife Victoria). My middle son Justin and his wife are separated My youngest son Jordan graduated high school in May and it has been a rough year for us with him for many different reasons--the last of which he wrecked/totalled our truck on November 17, and managed to walk away from it with hardly a scratch even though he hit 3 trees and it flipped upside down (God is good.) He needs a lot of prayer...so if you are a praying person, please keep Jordan in your prayers for wisdom to make the right choices in life.

I'm still working for the court system and playing piano for two churches. I was recently in a play at our local theatre and got to play the part of a lady nine months pregnant with twins. It was called Christmas Belles (a comedy) and it was so much fun. Anyhow, despite all of the trials of life, I am doing good, and after about a 9 month hiatus, I finally got crafty again for Christie's Christmas tag swap. I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas!

Re: Hi Everybody :)

hey, Sis, great to see you posting here. congrats on the Grandma gig, though you look far too young to be a grammy. I hope you are enjoying the holiday season.
    Merry Christmas

Busy lady! So nice to hear from you and "get caught up"
    HeatherJ
    http://stampthedayaway.blogspot.com/

October 2009 Bingo numbers are 6, 12, 18, 24, 31, 39, 54, 70, 82, 97

My winning Bingo numbers 3 6 12 30 50 61 65 80 93 98 - I want to keep them in the hall of fame!!

Great to hear about all the things going on...the play sounds fun! I bet you enjoy the grandchildren. Glad you found your way back to stamping.

Hey, Jan,
    Thinking about your son and hoping for wisdom and maturity to come to him!
    Congrats on the new grandchild.
    We will be spending 2 months with our 2 youngest in CA starting next week.
    HUGS

+ Reply to Thread