+ Reply to Thread

Thread: saw the flood thread..

Hybrid View

saw the flood thread..

but as a jr member I can't post on that thread. I suck at those kinds of swaps, I get busy and forget, I just never seem to do well with them. If youi do a flood this year, maybe I can be a "ghost" as send a card here and there when I see a reminder and have a few minutes..or maybe an occasional RAK. I do hope you girls do one though, I know how much you guys enjoy it. Kathy you might get more people if you post this at FB on the stampshack group

Re: saw the flood thread..

I sent Kathy Pm since I couldn't reply there either. Perhaps some other "juniors" might see this one, too.
    HeatherJ
    http://stampthedayaway.blogspot.com/

October 2009 Bingo numbers are 6, 12, 18, 24, 31, 39, 54, 70, 82, 97

My winning Bingo numbers 3 6 12 30 50 61 65 80 93 98 - I want to keep them in the hall of fame!!

Thanks, Heather just let me know about juniors not being able to post on a swap thread. Dumb, but what else is new here? Now, Cindi, you should know better than to say the FB word to me! Even when the Shack is gone, I won't be found on FB. Can't be bothered no matter how much it permeates our lives.

I wasn't thinking when I suggested this since as of this Friday I am having hand surgery so will probably have a cast on my right hand for a good 2 weeks and then who is to say how much I'll be able to do crafty- wise after that. Maybe we can shoot for a Feb start and I can get mine sent out before the end of then. Hopefully my hand will be doing good by then!!

So let me know in some fashion if you want in and we'll go from there.

Kathy

Oh Kathy hope your surgery will be ok and you heal up fast! I will be thinking of you!!

Good luck with the surgery!! i hope you have a speedy recovery

Thank you. ladies. From your lips to God's ears!

Kathy

Yes, hope that heals quickly!
    HeatherJ
    http://stampthedayaway.blogspot.com/

October 2009 Bingo numbers are 6, 12, 18, 24, 31, 39, 54, 70, 82, 97

My winning Bingo numbers 3 6 12 30 50 61 65 80 93 98 - I want to keep them in the hall of fame!!

I have a giant cast for what was done. Will get a smaller one when I see the doc Mon. Quite challenging seeing again what I can and can't do with a cast on. One plus is this time it's on my ring finger so I at least have my thumb and index and middle fingers to sort of use.

Heather, pretty soon they won't have an "A" side and we'll all be on the "B" side. Their loss.

Kathy

+ Reply to Thread