+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Who has snow?

Who has snow?

Who has snow, we just got rain, and a few flakes. Windy and cold. But nothing like what the northeast is suppose to get!
    Do you have crafting plans to stay in and warm and dry?

Re: Who has snow?

I came here to check on my Shackies. We are hearing on our news in Australia about a "state of emergency" being declared in New York, and no vehicles except emergency vehicles allowed on the roads. What is going on?
    Sarah

snowing like crazy and very windy here right now, keeping fingers crossed we don't lose power as it is single digit temps, very cold.

4. Re: Who has snow?

New York didn't get as much snow as predicted but the Boston area got hit hard! I'm sure our Maine friends will be digging out for days! Here in Vermont we only got four inches but it's very cold and windy.
    Hopefully spring will be here soon!
    Teresa

We really didn't get as much as they forecasted but two days off of school out of it. Freezing rain came last night after the snow so the roads were messy this morning. Still snowing lightly now but not expecting it to amount to anything so the shovelling should be over. Mom is in texas so the boys have two houses to clean so they are quite glad it is done. More on the way in a few days though. Or so they say
    HeatherJ
    http://stampthedayaway.blogspot.com/

October 2009 Bingo numbers are 6, 12, 18, 24, 31, 39, 54, 70, 82, 97

My winning Bingo numbers 3 6 12 30 50 61 65 80 93 98 - I want to keep them in the hall of fame!!

+ Reply to Thread