+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Happy Easter Shackie Friends!!!

Happy Easter Shackie Friends!!!

HAPPY EASTER!!
    What is your plans for today?
    Have you been making any cards?

Kathy have you tried the Misti yet? I have been seeing some online reviews and tutorials, what do you think?

Re: Happy Easter Shackie Friends!!!

HAPPY EASTER everyone!
    no plans for us today, I guess wee as a family are not feeling festive this year. I hope to get some craft time today as Gary needs to finish up his tax stuff. I am finishing up my bike tags for Suzi's swap.

Cindi How is your family, mom and brother? Those first holidays after a loss are all difficult. It does get easier even tho right now it doesn't seem like it.

Taxes-ugh, thankfully we have ours over with-I always dread it.

Happy Easter everyone. We had a family BBQ last night, all the kids in our extended families are adults now, so no egg hunting. Not very festive at all really, but nice to get together. I gave fresh caught fish as gifts instead of chocolate as we are all feeling too fat!
    Sarah

Fresh fish sounds wonderful! It is always nice to see all of the family and catch up. Our weather was terrific here for Easter Sunday, chilly in the morning, sunny by noon.

what a cool idea, sarah!
    we are doing pretty good, Paula, just not feeling very festive, thanks for asking.

Oh Sarah, I love that! Nothing like the gift of fish!

Cindi, I feel for you. Losing both parents and my uncle last year, everything is weird.

We spent Easter at the cottage painting the ceiling in the kitchen/living room. Brother & his wife have been getting ready to get new floors in their upstairs so we didn't even see them. We were going to stop by but all the painting did in David a little and he was in pain so we went right home. We did have dinner with our sister in law, nephew and her mom & sis who live up there now so we did have an Easter dinner with some family.

Paula, as usual I have more enthusiasm for buying stuff rather than actually using the stuff and have yet to try it. I know, I'm pathetic. I will however use it on the 18th. I have a one day retreat I'm attending and am definitely taking it with me.

Kathy

A retreat sounds great!

+ Reply to Thread