+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Howdy peeps :)

1. Howdy peeps :)

I got a subscription expiry notice and went in to renew, and there's a button for founding members and the amount is $12.00 -- same as new members. Is this correct? I haven't been here for awhile, but I still want to stay in touch.

Re: Howdy peeps :)

That's a little surprising to hear. I cancelled my subscription well before my renewal date and never did get a notice like I expected to. We haven't heard from the owners in forever. I figured we're just gonna float around in cyberspace until they need to lay out some money to keep it turned on and then one day the Shack will just disappear.

they couldn't justify charging more, we get nothing for it either way. So sad, but nice to hear from you, Jan. Hope all is well with you & your family.

Kathy

I didn't renew this year either, I just didn't have faith we would still be here.

it is over a year since I heard from any admin here. They didn't even respond to me resigning as a moderator!! I personally would NOT renew.
    Sarah

somewhere on the corner of creativity and insanity!

I'm with Sarah, I wouldn't renew either!!

But Kathy, you still show as a Shack Plus!
    HeatherJ
    http://stampthedayaway.blogspot.com/

October 2009 Bingo numbers are 6, 12, 18, 24, 31, 39, 54, 70, 82, 97

My winning Bingo numbers 3 6 12 30 50 61 65 80 93 98 - I want to keep them in the hall of fame!!

It's too bad no one wanted us. I know someday I will logon and it will be gone. Sure would be nice if someone wanted us.

I agree, paula

Sarah still shows up as a mod too and she resigned a year ago. Like I said, we just seem to be floating out in space until one day someone pulls the plug. I assume I'd still be able to upload pics but haven't tested it out. I did make some Christmas cards at Saturday's workshop, but they were pretty much cases from cards I saw online.

Kathy

+ Reply to Thread