+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I need more hours in the day!

I need more hours in the day!

Or else way more energy for the hours we do have. Still trying to empty out moms house. David's friend talked him into helping him out at a flea market and now he wants to sell all this stuff there! Are you kidding me? It just needs to go to the Salvation Army and get out of the house! I worked for 2 hours Sat. bringing stuff up from the basement and my bro & I were there for about 3 hours tonight. Got rid of a bunch of stuff, sorted things out, had a guy come out to give us an estimate for getting the grout steam cleaned. Very reasonable and then he said they do carpets too. Well score, one less phone call to make and it can all get done in a day.

Still no kitchen cabinets or sink at the cottage. I'll be lucky of they get them up there by August. I'd like to smack David's friend who talked him into changing them and then taking them out while David was at the store!!! Actually I'd like to do worse than smack him, but it isn't worth doing time for!

Luckily we have some time off in July and I have a week off so hopefully we can get the rest done soon.
    I'm exhausted!

Kathy

Re: I need more hours in the day!

Whew!! makes me tired reading all that you are doing while working too. Sounds like the end will be good tho. Hang in there!

wow, Kathy, that is a lot on your plate..good luck, and do smack that guy!

Men and their ideas!
    HeatherJ
    http://stampthedayaway.blogspot.com/

October 2009 Bingo numbers are 6, 12, 18, 24, 31, 39, 54, 70, 82, 97

My winning Bingo numbers 3 6 12 30 50 61 65 80 93 98 - I want to keep them in the hall of fame!!

Phew! That is a lot going on! Having the new kitchen will be worth the wait but that guy who took out the old stuff so soon really does need a good smack!
    Dee

+ Reply to Thread