+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Stamp Away 2015

Stamp Away 2015

Friday we drove up to Ohio-Cincinnati. I went to the Stamp Away Preview. Only 600 tickets were sold. Lots of new stamps and dies. Seems like most vendors had limited copic markers tho, limited colors. Lots spectrum noir sets-aqua markers and chameleon. No Misti tho as I was thinking I might get one after watching several videos on youtube.
    Water coloring is making a huge come back.
    Bought some stamps and cardstock (for card bases). Purchased some dies to make the z-cards and the box cards.
    Made my first box card, easy peasy!

Re: Stamp Away 2015

sounds fun! I noticed at the heirloom show this year that there were less copics too, in fact I could not find 2 refills that I had wanted. i have been a lazy colorer for a while though so I am currently not spending much on markers. water coloring is fun though so i am onboard with that.
    those dies sound fun!

I went to the craft fair on the weekend and only bought glue and 2 dies. NOT 1 stamp! I didn't like any that I saw. Yours sounds much more interesting.
    Sarah

Glad you got to go do some crafty shopping, all of you. I skipped the MI Heirloom show this year. I haven't touched anything since that workshop back in April with everything that has been going on here. We finally listed my moms house yesterday after all these months, the cottage is mostly all together- a little painting in one room when the weather turns cooler.

Hmm, after "having" to have that Misti I had second thoughts. I don't really seem to stamp as much as I should to justify getting it.

Kathy

5. Re: Stamp Away 2015

Was it as packed as in years past Paula? Did anyone have the Color Bursts? I am loving mine!!!
    The Shackretary

It was packed but on Friday eve if you pay the extra you can get in and it is limited to 600 people. It was a sell out. I didn't see anyone demoing color bursts but I have been watching some videos about them. Lots of stamps and dies! Everyone has dies now.

+ Reply to Thread