Yes I tried a few days to get in too. Thought must be gone but today I tried, a little slower but finally came up.

Kathy I have already had many offers to volunteer, but I am telling them right now I need to focus on ending up at the health dept and once that is done I will be in touch. I don't want to over commit and not follow through. Plus I will pick the ones that are most important to me. Animals will be at the top of my list. I am hoping between now and Aug 1 we will have the 2nd phase of an animal shelter started. Animal Shelter comes under my prevue now and we have really over this past year worked to get a new one. The one we have is 40 years old. Its clean, but its not pretty. We need more space and better location. The Commissioners are committed so I hope it will continue.

I may teach some cardmaking classes at the local extension office since I am still an A Muse Consultant maybe I could actually sell something. I am my best customer and have never tried to sell anything.

I am getting excited tho.

We had snow flurries here this last week, today is sunny and will be 60's. Going to lunch at my favorite place with my favorite guy (hubby). I hope it is a good day, tomorrow I am taking off so I want have those dreaded Monday feelings tonight!

I hope you have a great day. My email is [email protected] just in case this place goes away.