+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Helloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Re: Helloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Yes I tried a few days to get in too. Thought must be gone but today I tried, a little slower but finally came up.

Kathy I have already had many offers to volunteer, but I am telling them right now I need to focus on ending up at the health dept and once that is done I will be in touch. I don't want to over commit and not follow through. Plus I will pick the ones that are most important to me. Animals will be at the top of my list. I am hoping between now and Aug 1 we will have the 2nd phase of an animal shelter started. Animal Shelter comes under my prevue now and we have really over this past year worked to get a new one. The one we have is 40 years old. Its clean, but its not pretty. We need more space and better location. The Commissioners are committed so I hope it will continue.

I may teach some cardmaking classes at the local extension office since I am still an A Muse Consultant maybe I could actually sell something. I am my best customer and have never tried to sell anything.

I am getting excited tho.

We had snow flurries here this last week, today is sunny and will be 60's. Going to lunch at my favorite place with my favorite guy (hubby). I hope it is a good day, tomorrow I am taking off so I want have those dreaded Monday feelings tonight!

I hope you have a great day. My email is [email protected] just in case this place goes away.

The animal shelter sounds like a wonderful place to volunteer. I am a big animal lover myself and I know they can be grim places.
    I help maintain a large garden area at a nursing home. It actually takes many of us, there's a long path with gardens on either side that's paved for the residents to be able to access. An area in the courtyard with raised beds that both gardeners and residents keep and a smaller area adjacent to the hospice section. Additionally, there is a senior apt. tower across the parking lot and many people from there walk through as well. It's rare when we are there that someone doesn't walk through and tell you how much they enjoy the area. It's nice to know so many people are benefiting from it.

That would be awesome if you'd be able to get some outside sales and stop being your own best customer!
    I have you in my address book.

Kathy

Gardening is good too, relaxing!

I saw this am where Cindi Hooks' sister passed away last night after a very brief illness with cancer. Also a couple of weeks ago when I was on vacation Lesa (tattoolesa)'s brother passed away.

Hope you have a great day! Happy Easter.

Oh, so sorry to hear of both these. We lost a good friend Tuesday too, while he had heart trouble that doesn't mean you die from it(although sometimes you do). Poor Cindi and Lesa.

Kathy

thanks ladies, it has been a roller coaster of a week here, sometimes don't you just wish you could stick your head in the sand and stay there? ok, well maybe my butt in the sand..in the carribean, with lots of pina coladas!!

Just thought I would check in to see if anyone was here!! It is hard to get into the forum, had to go to gallery, then forum, then daily dish.
    I guess no one is keeping up the site anymore!
    How are you all doing...Cindi, Kathy, anyone else?

I'm doing ok..seems like my family is dropping off like flies over here, my moms sister passed the other day, funeral is tomorrow. we need a break

Maybe summer will bring a change. It is hard to lose multiples for sure.

I am counting the days to retirement, I have about 40 workdays left- the end of July, with my official date being Aug 1. More time I hope to stamp, organize and clean closets.

Cindi what was your favorite thing at the Stamp show you all went too?

+ Reply to Thread