+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Does anyone visit here anymore?

Does anyone visit here anymore?

Hello..................anyone here?

Any stamping projects to talk about?

It sure is rainy day here in western NC!! We have had a very wet fall, also warmer than normal so far!

I am ready for fall like weather altho most of the trees have lost their leaves, they were beautiful in Oct.

Re: Does anyone visit here anymore?

Hi Paula, no I kind of gave up on this place ever coming back to life. So sad. Haven't visited in a couple months. I posted on the Misti thread that I haven't even done any stamping since April. For someone who stamps regularly, you might enjoy the Misti more than I do. I wish I'd saved my money and not gotten caught up in the hype. Hopefully one day I'll feel crafty again and will give it more of a try.
    Hope all is well with you and your family. hugs

Kathy

Hi Kathy! I hope you will get your mojo back. I know with all the things that happened in your life over the last while it has had to effect you in so many ways.
    Hopefully once you have your cottage done life will get back to its new normal.

I too fall into all the hype but I have not ordered the misti yet. I did order that new cutterpillar paper trimmer tho that I had seen a demo on earlier this year. I have purchased so many trimmers through the years but after a while using them it seems the cuts are not straight!

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your hubby. I have decided to retire in 2016. I have struggled with the decision as I like my job but I think it is time. I will have more time to play in all these stamps!!

hi girls. I still check in, hate that the new post button no longer works. what a pain

5. Re: Does anyone visit here anymore?

Is the Shack still a live,not been on for a number of years but still miss everyone and hope all is well x

Yes, I visit occasionally! I hope you are well too! I miss everyone's creation and discussion of stamps and so on.
    Kathy and Cindi also visit.

There is a Shackie Group on Facebook too.

Wow, haven't been here in months. Haven't stamped in even longer. I have a couple different cards in pieces that need to be assembled from the last time I did in April 2015 but even though I'll have the best of intentions, they never get finished. Hope anyone that make come by is doing well, Paula hope you're loving retirement.
    I need to get my other knee done now, I fell twice in less than 10 days back in 2014, tore the meniscus and even though I had the torn part clipped off I've never been right. Things have just continued to get worse. Am hoping to hold off till the beginning of March just to not have to deal with it when winter is so bad here.

Kathy

Kathy I am loving retirement! I sure thought I would accomplish more than I have but instead it is easy to delay things.
    I hope you do well with your knee surgery, will it be a replacement? I had surgery a few years ago for a torn meniscus and it has never been the same. I wish you good luck with your procedure and hope you have a speedy recovery.
    We don't know what the winter will bring here, our fall has been a record dry and hot along with so many thousands of acres still on fire. We are hoping for rain or snow.

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Yes, I need another total knee. I'll have a matched set- boo hoo. Not going to be able to wait til spring, I have a call in to the scheduler to get me on as soon as they can get me on. more than likely some time in January. Gotta do what you gotta do, right?
    Didn't realize things have been so dry down your way, I thought you'd had a lot of rain like we did over the past couple months. Just don't wish for too much rain or snow, remember, be careful what you wish for!
    Happy Thanksgiving, for whenever you read this.

Kathy

Kathy have you had your knee done yet, I hope you are doing well!

+ Reply to Thread